Warning to newcomers to table tennis – Don’t be brainwashed by the ITTF & ITTF worship forums & robotNazis

Highly technical & extremely controversial topics. Not for the faint of heart
PongFuGH
City & State: Chicago,IL
My blade: Vega Pro
Forehand Rubber: Mantra
Backhand Rubber: DHS H2
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Warning to newcomers to table tennis – Don’t be brainwashed by the ITTF & ITTF worship forums & robotNazis

Post by PongFuGH »

Avoid a lifetime of wasted time, energy and money by choosing the wrong rackets (rubbers and blades) as well as not having fun & only frustration
If you are new player or especially someone trying to introduce your children to table tennis, pay close attention to the following warning.
The table tennis establishment consists of ITTF (International Table Tennis Association) and its 227 or so National Affiliates such as TT England, TT Australia, DTTB (Germany) , USATT etc .
All these groups have been controlled by robotNazis most of hwhom are former players with a certain playing style or a few who have personal financial or such agendas who shamelessly use ITTF for personal gain / power.
The worst part is that new players have also been brainwashed for past 30 or years , by above groups & almost all table tennis forums who worship the ITTF into thinking that a certain style to play is the one & only way to play table tennis & therefore all newcomers especially children should start this way also.
This was well and fine as long as it worked. But children is some countries of Asia have rejected this . Also science shows that this method of play is not at all the best method to start in table tennis, again especially for children.
This method of play is called the European Double Inverted Lawn Tennis model to play table tennis. Unfortunately lawn tennis itself has rejected this model more than 50 years ago, by switching to a two handed backhand model but the table tennis establishment (mostly European driven) has continued to insist on this model for newcomers to table tennis. In all fairness, this model may have been fair even till 25 years ago but now it is clearly not only wrong but even a fraud. This model is now known as the Dumb Racket model in table tennis
Anyway without going into details of rationale or politics as to why here, if you are a newcomer to table tennis, don’t be brainwashed by anyone into using a Dumb Racket. This is all the more important for your children,
To read more details read the topic in this forum by clicking on the link below :-

Smart Rackets, Dumb Rackets and Coaching Malpractice
RGH 7
City & State: Welshpool, W.A.
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper
Grip: Shakehand

Re: Warning to newcomers to table tennis – Don’t be brainwashed by the ITTF & ITTF worship forums & robotNazis

Post by RGH 7 »

I agree this is critical information to all players as well as coaches but most especially to new players and children

I waas brainwshed TWICE by the ITTF & robotNazi who control the ITTF >
First as a player for 15 years, to belieev that all players especially new players , should use dumb rackets.
Second time for nearly 25 years as a coach into believing that all children & new players should be asked to use only dumb rackets to start with.

I am so ashamed & embarrassed but no use crying over spilled milk but I can at least warn others.

If a players or coach tells you to start in the sport with dumb racket , stay away from them. They are usually clueless or biased