State and City: Jacobkondre
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Why doesn't ITTF ban all pips & anti ?

Post by Mart Inmip »

Ihate playing against or even associating with players who use any kind of pips or anti rubbers.
I really think something is wrong with pips and anti players mentally and this is abnormal behavior to use pips & anti IMO
Why can't they confirm to soical norms of the tabletennis society ?
If they do I will repect them as equals & consider accpeting them as friends

Why can't everyone use rackets with just spinny smooth rubber like normal human beings do ?

We two winged looper are the majority playing style in TableTennis and we elected these former loopers to represent us in all committees and councils of ITTF and also same at national levels with affiliates like DTTB (Germany), CTTA (China), JTTA(Japan) etc.

So I think these representatives are not doing the job they were elected to do.

So frustrating.
Sachini
State and City: Jaffna
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Why doesn't ITTF ban all pips & anti ?

Post by Sachini »

ITTF is not as stupid as they look or you think.

They learned their lesson during the speed-glue ban & repeal fiasco of 1995 when robotNazis (like cult leader in USA) threatened to form a separate association.
Though the total number of spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers is only 15% of total player population, it would be embarassing for ITTF if the pips & anti players finally grew some spine and gained some self-esteem and started their own assoication.

Bigger problem is dilution of control of the sport by ITTF & loss of revenue especially if IOC kicks ITTF out of the Olympics since othe rsports like squash, pole dancing, pickleball or even TTX and hardbat etc are eagerly waiting in the wings to be admitted into the Olympics in place of ITTF's version of top-spin only tabletennis

Therefore ITTF is doing the very smart thing by keeping the spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers under their cluthches but making rule and regulation change every few years to severely limit the capabilities pips & anti players. So robotNazi controlled ITTF is doing its job as they were elected to do.

I know how you feel & it is frustrating to play players like choppers, whom I hate myself very much but you must look at the total picture.

Hope this helps ease your pain a little bit.

Cheers