Re: Which long pips has most reversal with plastic ball ?

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Sayaka Kyoko
State and City: Midoribashi
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Post by Sayaka Kyoko »

merlin el mago wrote:
Rob M wrote:
Sami wrote:Who cares? All Legal Lps are useless.If you happen to see a high ranked Lp user,they surely did something else either to the sponge or to the top sheet.

Why? Because if you want to compete at a medium high / high-level,the current LPs are ineffective thanks to the ITTF Policy of restricting LP performance so please, could you please stop asking irrelevant questions??

High level Lp users who read this forum for fun must be laughing at these questions.Of course,they will never contribute to this forum.Why? Because the LP threads are dead forever unless ITTF changes the rules.No new pip will give you excellent reversal or disruption .Period.

Pro choppers such as Gionis, Joo, Xi and Filus all use high grip pimples with low reversal and low disruption anyways.
Low disruption can be, low reversal not.
Merlin El Mago,
Never mind the (stalker bully) Rob M,. He is clueless as usual.

It is truly amazing that the(stalker bully) Rob M claims that top choppers use high grip pimple because they want low reversal.
I don't know what good stuff Rob M has been smoking or sniffing or shooting but it sure sounds fabulous (for him that is)
Ximena
State and City: Riberalta
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Ximena »

Sayaka Kyoko wrote: February 17th, 2023, 10:56 pm
It is truly amazing that the(stalker bully) Rob M claims that top choppers use high grip pimple because they want low reversal.
I don't know what good stuff Rob M has been smoking or sniffing or shooting but it sure sounds fabulous (for him that is)
LOL
Why is Rob M a stalker bully ?
Maren Nodi
State and City: GSL TT
My blade: GKI Euro Jumbo
Forehand Rubber: Stag Peter Karlsson
Backhand Rubber: DHS Cloud and Fog 3

Post by Maren Nodi »

Ximena wrote: February 18th, 2023, 5:30 am
Sayaka Kyoko wrote: February 17th, 2023, 10:56 pm
LOL
Why is Rob M a stalker bully ?
Click on the link for the post below
Stalker Bullies