Tetyana BILENKO - Ukraine - - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Discussions about professional players or other high level amateurs probably using wrong rubbers blades etc and why.
Biden
State and City: Milford TT
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Tetyana BILENKO - Ukraine - - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Post by Biden »

She is a chopper using useless Feint Long 3 & probably using an even more useless a semi large defensive blade
What she needs is a high aspect ratio super long pips rubber of chopping type (none seems to be available at the moment. Closest is Magic 77).
She also needs a custom made super large blade since no such production blades are available.
These two changes will somewhat level the playing field (never completely since loopers use illegal spoosters & spin glues & also use a sponge thickness that is unfairly high. But ITTF will never REALLY ban spoosting and spin gluing or limit sponge thickness to 1.8 mm to level the playing field but lot more importantly to lengthen the rallies instead of third ball comedy of errors to promote spectator interest) . The playing field had been severely tilted by the robotNazi controlled ITTF with the 9 rule and regulation changes since 1983 designed partially or fully to exterminate choppers)

Pretty sad because she is one of the best twiddlers I have seen.

Obviously she has noclue about the history of Feint Long or the Durban Aspect Ratio Massacre

She could be playing to her full potetial using a rubber like Magic 77 but I think she is contractually obligated to use the piece of crap Feint Long 3
Serga Babko
State and City: Dnipro
My blade: Boer Offensive Energy Carbon
Forehand Rubber: Sunflex Icebreaker
Backhand Rubber: Guo Qiu Miracle Magic Monkey
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Tetyana BILENKO - Ukraine - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Post by Serga Babko »

Biden wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 5:33 am Pretty sad because she is one of the best twiddlers I have seen.
I totally agree. I cannot imagine how good she can be using a High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips type rubber

Click for online Newspaper of Ukraine