Ruwen Filus - Why not just quit ? - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Discussions about professional players or other high level amateurs probably using wrong rubbers blades etc and why.
Smash Slicer
State and City: Lambton Quay
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Ruwen Filus - Why not just quit ? - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Post by Smash Slicer »

Ruwen Filus is a chopper using useless Feint Long 3 & probably using an even mor euseless a semi large defensive blade
What she needs is a high aspect ratio super long pips rubber of chopping type (none seems to be available at the moment. Closest is Magic 77).
She also needs a custom made super large blade since no such production blades are available.
These two changes will somewhat level the playing field (never completely since loopers use illegal spoosters & spin glues & also use a sponge thickness that is unfairly high. But ITTF will never REALLY ban spoosting and spin gluing or limit sponge thickness to 1.8 mm to level the playing field but lot mor eimportantly to lengthen the rallies instead of third ball comedy of errors to promote spectator interest) . The playing field had been sebverely tilted by the robotNazi controlled ITTF with the 9 rule and regulation changses since 1983 designed partially or fully to exterminate choppers)
I don't understand why you are even playing if you insist on using the pure piece of crap Butterfly Feint Long 3 Oh My God dude.
You are the last long pips chopper keft at what the top 50 or100 ? Given that Panaghiotis is also playing less.

Rooskopf even knows and openly indirectly & stated clearly at the 2018 WVC in Las Vegas that rule changes bu ITTF have made current (long pips rubbers) on ITTF LARC

Are youmaking that much money with Butterfly sponsorship that youhave to use Feint Long 3 ?

I know companies like Tibhar & Donic won't help you but why not ask one of many German companies like Dr.Neubauer , TMS or SpinLord etc to make the proper high aspect ratio long pips that will be seomewhat remotely useful in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era ?
Charles Barkley
State and City: Auburn, Alabama
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Ruwen Filus - Why not just quit ? - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Post by Charles Barkley »

I read that he threw his racket.

Why not use this as an excuse to impose a life time ban & put him out of his misery ?
He could appeal but by the time appeals are processed he would be old & quit on his own. Good riddence

That would exterminate all choppers from top 100 essentially
Gionis is 44 & done.

ITTf must now focus on the next rule change (disguised as a regulation change to pass it easily) to exterminate the one or two short pips choppers on men's ranking list & all women choppers.

Any suggestions ?