Reality check for fake fun players

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Urzila
State and City: Wellington
My blade: Hallmark Aurora
Forehand Rubber: RITC 720 Cross
Backhand Rubber: RITC 755 Mystery
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Reality check for fake fun players

Post by Urzila »

I was told the posting below was banned in TTDaily Forum

Let is assume this discussion is only about competitive amateur players & NOT exercise players & not competitive players who lie to themselves & others that they are a fun player as an excuse for your failures & whatever else

1. As an amateur player, what is the probability of any given player's (this may apply to you but I am referring to entire amateur player populattion) success & being able to play at their maximum potential & reach their highest rating or ranking using a racket with spinverted rubber both sides (spinverted = spinny inverted)

2. What is the probability of any given player's success success (amateur or pro) & being able to play at their maximum potential & reach their highest rating or ranking using a racket with spinverted one side & social rubbers on other side in the current 40+ plastic ball ONLY era ?

3. What is the probability of any given player's success (amateur or pro) & being able to play at their maximum potential & reach their highest rating or ranking using a racket with spinverted one side & high aspect ratio super long pips of OX type on other side in the current 40+ plastic ball ONLY era ?

(This does not apply to youth, who should only start with a racket spinverted rubber both sides regardless)

Social rubbers :-
TOTALLY useless rubbers in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era. Only used by players who are terrified of social rejection & harassment from robotNazis
1. Low length low aspect ratio low pip density low back spin (so called long) pips listed on ITTF LARC
2. Short pips (used on weakside)
3. Any spinverted rubber on weakside
4. Antispin rubber

Functional rubbers :- Only useful rubbers in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era
1. High aspect ratio super long pips
2. Strongside spinverted
3. Strong side short pips