Zwill explains why he does not understand what a level playing field is

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Tack Spin
State and City: Christchurch
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Zwill explains why he does not understand what a level playing field is

Post by Tack Spin »

Zwill wrote:Apr 25, 2023 #133
No. Your idea of level playing field is twisted. You are worse than ITTF since you are dictating what players can use even on your level playing field.
If you specify 1.7mm sponge as max for inverted rubbers than and anti and super long pips are all game then all 3 players have option to chose within these constraints as they desire. You cannot just say Hou Yingchao can only use this or that. He has the choice to decide what works for him the best and if he choses to keep his current pips and his current pips are within your level field than you would need to humbly accept his choice.
Dude ,
I don't think James Z was dicatating anything to anyone. He was just presenting what a leevl playing field would be & a hypothetical situation where Hou Ying Chao & Chen Weixing would use the best rubbers available to them & that would defintely not be the TOTALLY useless long pips on ITTF LARC.
James Z proposed 1.7 mm not for the choppers to gain any unfair advantage but to provide a level playing firld for promoting the best presenattion with long rallies from a spectator viewpoint & not mindless third ball attacks between two spoosted up loopers.

I personally doubt if Ma Long or Fan Zendong can beat either Hou Ying Chao or Chen Weiking (let alone Joo Sae Hyuk) even if they use 2.2 mm spoosted rubbers. Joo Sehyuk would beat as well.

You are just twitcing this thing into a whole pile of meaningless rubble. Of course Hou Ying Chao or Chen Weixing would also be allowed only 1.7 mm sponge just like Ma Long.