Der_Echte does not understand why ITTF has no choice but to limit pips & anti

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Game of Thrones
State and City: Westeros
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Der_Echte does not understand why ITTF has no choice but to limit pips & anti

Post by Game of Thrones »

Der_Echte wrote: Thursday August 2023 at 1:18 AM #5
I am frequently fighting for the oppressed, often the LP users rights to use defensive style material. What ITTF did to pips users would make a reasonable person projectile vomit. I can see why ----- got pissed off, but he carrying the grudge going on hiz 4th decade.
Der_Echte does not seem to understand why ITTF ITTF has no choice but to limit pips & anti.
Der_Echte needs to understand that ITTF cannot ban all pips & anti though that is what the majority of players want. ITTF understands that but banning all pips / anti wlll result in dilution in total control of the sport by the ITTF.

Because the pips /anti players who are increasing numbers will go and start their own association. This would be very similar to how robotNazis (led by Der_Echte's very own cult leader, Rev.Larry Hodges theratened to form their own assocation to get the spin glue ban of 1995 immediately repealed).

More importantly, ITTF will lose a major source of its funding from the IOC. Worse, IOC would probably have to expel tabletennis from Olympics & replace it with pole dancing.