Gozo wants to leave TT for pickleball because of super pips LOL

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Bibidana
State and City: Habo,
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Gozo wants to leave TT for pickleball because of super pips LOL

Post by Bibidana »

[quote-Gozo] onDec 14, 2022 #15
As of now I am having so much trouble handling the existing LARC approved long-pips / short-pips and whatchamacallit pips rubber. I shudder to think how will I play againts those whatchamacallit aspecty-ratio thingy comes back to life again.![/quote]

Hello sir,
Rules of a sport like tableetnnis must be designed to attract spectators at the highest levels of the sport.
Also in tabletennis , there must be a level playing field if ITTF truly wants to promote diversity & inclusion of all playing styles.

You are talking about what bothers you as an individual. It is also intersting that you want to keep your spin glues & spoosters but want to complain about super pips because you cannot play against them. NOt exactly a Live & Live policy on your part , don't you think Mr.Gozo ?
[quote-Gozo] onDec 14, 2022 #15
I'll probably quit and play pickle-ball instead. Me no like no aspecterky-ratio thingamagik stuff. Keep it Simple! [/quote]
Tabletennis is a sport of complex spins but all kinds of spin , not just top spin.
If you can only handle top spin, then maybe tabletennis not the sport for you.
But then again I highly doubt you will like pickleball either because pickleball is purposely designe dto minimize the spins of tabletennis (& tennis) with rackets designed for that very purpose. If you enjoyed sucking on your spoosters & spin glues to maximize your top spin, do you really think you will like pickleball ? You should be very careful & think thru before you make wild threats as to quitting a sport LOL