State and City: Kogarah, NSW
My blade: Globe 783
Forehand Rubber: Globe 783
Backhand Rubber: DHS Cloud and Fog 3
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Why is ITTF so corrupt ?

Post by R J B Dennis »

Have you ever seen or heard of corruption like ITTF in other sports ?

I have never been amazed at how long ITTF has gotten away with this level of corrupion for so long
James Z
State and City: Rottweil
My blade: Custom jPen
Forehand Rubber: Yasaka Mark V
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Re: Why is ITTF so corrupt ?

Post by James Z »

Most sports associations such as IOC , ITTF etc are corrupt just as any othe political entity.
That is unavoidable & nothing new.

But the problem with ITTF is that ITTF wants players to pretend like there are no issues & always present a rosy picture to the public.

But corruption is ITTF is rampant in such areas such as booster abuse & illegality but ITTF pretends like there is no problem bcause they perform limited (voluntory LOL) testing at higher levels and want everyone to believe that because of such fake testing at higher levels, there exists no boosting issues at lower levels. This is a joke.

There are also other major issues of not having a level playing field both from a perspective of this being a major violation of stated Olympic ideals
There is also the major issue of poor presentation of the sport to spectators with overemphasis of third ball attacks at all levels as well as total extermination of male defenders from the sport, who contribute to the sport lot more with longer spectacular rallies than third ball attacks.
Palwasha
State and City: Kuala Belait
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Why is ITTF so corrupt ?

Post by Palwasha »

James Z wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 2:21 am But corruption is ITTF is rampant in such areas such as booster abuse & illegality but ITTF pretends like there is no problem bcause they perform limited (voluntory LOL) testing at higher levels and want everyone to believe that because of such fake testing at higher levels, there exists no boosting issues at lower levels. This is a joke.
ITTF cannot ban boosting because that would result in robotNazis forming a spearate association like they theratened to do in 1995 , when (Rev.Larry Hodges in USA for example) got ITTF to repeal the spin glue ban