blahness is still confused about simple table tennis jargon

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Outsider
State and City: Snowtown
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

blahness is still confused about simple table tennis jargon

Post by Outsider »

blahness wrote: on August 20 4:11 AM\ #104
Even Lin Gaoyuan lost to an amateur illegal long pips penholder Lei Leilei who doesn't even move much.... I heard Zhou Yu also nearly lost against another pipster
HELLO !!!!!

Long pips that are not ITTF LARC are not "illegal" ,they are just unapproved for use in ITTF run tournaments. That does not make it "illegal".
You can use these unapproved rubbers in non-ITTF rubers. You do not need ITTF's prmission.
In fact some unapproved rubbers such as for choppers are functionally far superior to long pips listed on ITTF LARC.
ITTF LARC long pips are functionally garbage in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era. Of course the robotNazi controlled ITTF wants you to use only those rubbers on ITTF LARC because they are far less of a nuisance and tilts the field in favor of spoosted up robotNazis

The ONLY illegal rubbers in table tennis are spoosted & spin glued rubbers in violation of ITTF Rule 2.4.7 (does not matter whether it contains VOC or not ..........that is not what this rules intended) . These rubbers are illegal under common law (due to beinga serious health hazard (this according to iTTF.........not me) & therefore potentially ciminal

Yes I understand the use of the word "illegal" is confusing in the context of only equipment because there is nothing wrong in referring to a bad serve as an illegal serve. But related to equipment you should not use "illegal" because of reasons explained above realted to common law illegality of spoosting.
Melbournite
State and City: Broadmeadows
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: robotNazis will ALWAYS blame opponent's equipment (long pips) FIRST

Post by Melbournite »

Angelica wrote: August 20th, 2023, 10:40 pm
blahness wrote: on August 20 4:11 AM\ #104
Even Lin Gaoyuan lost to an amateur illegal long pips penholder Lei Leilei who doesn't even move much.... I heard Zhou Yu also nearly lost against another pipster
So if Lin Gaoyuan loses to a supposedly untalented pathetic amateur player using only one side of his racket, how pathetic does that make Lin Gaoyuan ?
I am saying this only to make a point that robotNazis always blame opponent's equipment first rather than admitting their shortcomings.

I am not saying Lin Gaoyuan is bad. Tabletennis is a very delicate complex sport & it could happen to to the best of the best like Lin Gaoyuan here.

My point is that robotNazis like blahness should stop blaming opponnent's equipment & belittling them