I am a chopper, how much can I charge a robotNazi to play me ?

Highly technical & extremely controversial topics. Not for the faint of heart
Landsdown
State and City: Kashmere
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

I am a chopper, how much can I charge a robotNazi to play me ?

Post by Landsdown »

I am an away from the table chopper but am neither a

spineless coward

nor

an honorary looper.

As you may know away from the table choppers have been successfully exterminated by the ITTF at higher levels at least on the men’s side., & ITTF now doing investigation on how to address this nuisance on the women’s side and a “final solution” is in the works.

Anyway I saw there is a good money making opportunity here for me to fund part of my college expenses.

robotNazis

avoid playing against choppers like a plague in practices at clubs (but whine about it if a chopper refuses to train them in a two minute warmup at a tournament) .

So my idea is to start charging

robotNazis

a fee if they want to train against you at practice sessions.

You may wonder how you can do this because just about in any club most players are

robotNazis

& how you can improve your own game if you don’t practice against loopers.

This is a very good question actually & yes this is an issue but that can be solved rather easily. In every club, there are those 15% players, who are neither robotNazis nor (spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers). and you need to identify them & train only with them. I know it is hard and takes time to sort out the 15% but for your own sanity if not for anything else you need to do this.

I personally avoid the 70% robotNazis. But since most of these

robotNazis

truly believe they are superior to you not only as a tabletennis player but also as human being, these are not the problem. The trick is identifying the ones among these 70% who may just want to use you to prepare for playing in tournaments for instance especially a day or two before an upcoming tournament. These types of robotNazis are the most sleazy & have no conscience.

This is why I propose that you should charging

robotNazis

a fee if you are a chopper. In most clubs, choppers do not exist or are very few. So you should exploit this to your full advantage.

If there are other choppers or other long pips or anti players in your club who are not neither

Spineless Cowards

&

honorary loopers

, you must educate them on this and ask them also to start charging robotNazis a fee if the robotNazi wants to practice against you.

This is the key difference between robotNazis & (spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers) . RobotNazis have an amazing unity & sense of purpose in their common goal of hatred against spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers. But spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers are so disorganized because of their self-hatred and seeking approval from RobotNazis as equal which will NEVER happen but spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers refuse to understand this simple fact.

The only way to handle this is to look for personal benefits from the hatred of robotNazis.

Personally I always test robotNazis by playing against them once or twice just to measure their looper torture index(LTI value) . Once I get this value for a given robotNazi, I never ever play against them except in tournaments.

But the big problem I see is that other choppers or pips / anti players playing against these robotNazis.

However you can use another trick if a known robotNazi tries to “use” you. for your pips or anti. What you can do is to use a low aspect ratio long pips on ITTF LARC (which are totally useless in the 40+ plastic ball era) against them. In fact you can do this even if you charge them a fee & they pay it. That way you are still protecting yourself by not using High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips you will use against them in tournaments.

Just a humble suggestion.

I know ITTF worshipping humorless forums will neither appreciate the irony nor the part humor of this post but will delete this post. So I posted this post in https://iocTT.com as well in case you need to read it again.
Ladro
State and City: Wellington
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: How much can I charge a robotNazi to play me ?

Post by Ladro »

The problem with almost all choppers especially at the lower level, is that they do not understand how robotNazis control the ITTF
Some of them even believe that ITTF has not banned pips & anti because ITTF wants diversity LOL
Leon T
State and City: Hamilton
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: I am a chopper, how much can I charge a robotNazi to play me ?

Post by Leon T »

At first I laughed when I saw the topic name
Then I realized how you make a lot of good points here.

I don't bother with robotNazis . I just avoid them as much as possible.
Theer are plenty of pips / anti players here in Toronto area who can loop fro me to practice.

I just don't warmup with robotNazis in tournaments. A few players were upset but I di not want to waste my tiem explaining to them that it won't help them much if I trained them for two miniutes of warmup period. Besides it is not my job to train them to be at me & they are going to badmouth me anyway , with usual claims of how I won ONLY because of my pips. So why bother