Victor Moraga thinks ITTF rules are made by fairminded people LOL

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Lauren H
State and City: Whangaparaoa TT
My blade: Giant Dragon Ebony King 5
Forehand Rubber: Friendship/729 Dragon-F
Backhand Rubber: Se7en 7.01l
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Victor Moraga thinks ITTF rules are made by fairminded people LOL

Post by Lauren H »

VictorMoraga wrote: November 30, 2022 #9
By the way.......
I have a friend Penhold U2100 USATT player, using Long Pips on Forehand. YES, Penhold with LONG Pips FH 😂 annoying a bunch of players with his style.
2 years ago in the US NATIONALS, a guy was upset of him and walk straight to the referee's area and complaining "asking" for his paddle.
And the Long Pip was in the list for approved stuff by ITTF.
I was wondering 🤔 if that PIPs was legal or not 😂, but everything was fine. He crushed the complainer 👊 😆
What is your point ? An opponent asked to check if a rubber was on ITTF LARC . So what ?
Whether or not the complainer got crushed has ABSOLUTELY zero connection to whether your friend won or lost or to the issue of the use of super pips discussed here
Butttttttt, what if a player decide to accept your challenge and your Pips is not in the list of approved stuff?
What Janes Z was asking was for the player to chakkenge the USATT to ban him.
You don't want to ruin the performance for a player in a big tournament, right?
TOTALLY WRONG
How the hell would using super pips (after umpire approval) would ruin the performance for a player in a big tournament ?
This is nonsense.
If the player had trained with super pips he would perform much better
And of course, use legal stuff
First of all super pips are not "illegal" . They are just currently "unapproved" to be on ITTF LARC.
Only spoosted & spin glued rubbers are unapproved by ITTF Rule 2.4.7 & also are "illegal" under common law
Get your terminology straight.
Yes use approved stuff. But who approves the stuff ? RobotNazi controlled ITTF LOL
Last one, I will not use something to take advantage of the other players.
You mean like how RobotNazi use illegal & dangerous spoosters & speed glues in addition to a playing field that is severely tilted in favor of RobotNazi (even without spoosting & spin gluing) due to the 9 rule & regulation changes by the ITTF since 1983 to oppress defenders & choppers ?
REALLY ? Thanks for the laughs
I like to use the similar stuff like others,
You mean like those other Spineless Cowards and Honoraary Loopers who absolutely have no clue as to how useless the ITTF LARC pips are in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era ?
but playing with intelligence, tactics and playing what I learned from the training sessions.
This absolutely has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
The issue here is how useless the social rubbers are & how functionally superior the super pips are.
You can train all you want using the wrong rubbers in a severely tilted playing field but that would be stupid
And seriously, no one can take your offer and risk their performance in a tournament.
As I stated before quoating James Z, your performance would be much better using a somewhat better rubber ( super pips) instead of pure garbage like the useless low aspect ratio lo length low PDD pips on ITTF LARC
Connor F
State and City: Saint Boniface
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Victor Moraga thinks ITTF rules are made by fairminded people LOL

Post by Connor F »

Victor seems to be a nice guy but needs to learn to think outside the box of corrupt organizations like USATT, TTCanada, ITTF & IOC etc
Bonnie S
State and City: Launceston, Tasmania
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Victor Moraga thinks ITTF rules are made by fairminded people LOL

Post by Bonnie S »

Yes he comes off as a nice guy but totally naive & I wish players like Victor would do their proper research & due diligence first before worshipping ITTF