Re: Best intermediate setup you assembled

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Bavishya
State and City: Nasik TTO
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Post by Bavishya »

BriDav12 wrote: on Thursday August 31 , 2023 9:14pm
After an extensive EJ relapse, I have arrived at what I believe is an ideal setup for my level (1500 USATT) and style (2 wing looper with an OFF- game):

H301 with O9C (FH) and Vega Euro (BH). For me, this gives me all the gears and spin I require while remaining within that control range, though 5% less pace would likely behoove me.

Other favorite blades: Apolonia ZLC, Vega Pro, PG5X, Timo Boll Spirit (my specimen isn't as fast as others have experienced), Primorac. It's too bad that the limba/ALC combo on the IF ALC is so damn numb (and therefore boring), because the control and pace are absolutely perfect.

Most disappointing blade: IF ZLF: not linear

Would love to see your preferences. Would also love to hear about older blades
How do you know (or decide) being a two winged looper is the best style for you in the first place to start with ?
Kim Il Song
State and City: Samjiyon, Ryanggang
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Post by Kim Il Song »

Most two winged loopers are usually brainwashed into thinking that using smooth rubbers both sides is the ONE & ONLY way to play table tennis because if Ma Long & Waldner can do it, so can you.