TTDaily moderator UpSideDownCarl encourages trolls to carry on Re:Please recommend long pips rubber for me!

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Agnost
State and City: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

TTDaily moderator UpSideDownCarl encourages trolls to carry on Re:Please recommend long pips rubber for me!

Post by Agnost »

UpSideDownCarl wrote: on Thursday September 07 at 1:43 PM #71
And you don't think change from first racket to second racket is a change? If you have two rackets at the start and one hits the ball first, and the second one hits the ball second, did you NOT change which racket you hit the ball with?

Wouldn't that be a change in rackets? Or is the second racket the same racket as the first racket? Is the racket in your left hand the racket that is in your right hand?

Also, how is what you are doing any different from what anyone with LP on one side would do?

Why couldn't you just learn to twiddle and switch hands and do the same thing with ONE RACKET? Then you would not have to change rackets when you changed which hand you used.

I think being able to twiddle and swap hands would demonstrate more skills than just having a racket in each hand. And if you can do the two racket thing, you should be able to do the more skilled version with one racket.

BTW: regardless, I would love to see footage of you playing with the two rackets. That would be fun and what you are doing, it is a worthwhile experiment; especially if you are having fun.
It is quite interesting that UpSideDownCarl is cheering on Blahness by responding to the OP Blahness who proudly openly admitted he is trolling
How the hell all these explanations by UpSideDownCarl matter at at all ?

Because the intent of Blahness' post is only to viciously attack & belittle pips players & nothing else