State and City: Chalcis
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Butterfly Feint Long 3 - No back spin at all

Post by melina zeta »

I was told to play using Buttefly Feint Long 3 because I am told it is the best available long pips for choppers
I have been using it. But I am not getting any backspin at all .

I have not played in a long while and I am told the original Feint Long is no longer ITTF approved.
Does anyone know why ?

Some loopers just stand there and can even loop against chops using their backhand.
This would never happen against the old Feint Feint Long rubber.
I don't understand why such an extreme difference in backspin
Aren't Feint Long & Feint Long 3 basically the same rubbers just different for marketing puposes ?
What has changed ? I am puzzled
James Z
State and City: Rottweil
My blade: Custom jPen
Forehand Rubber: Yasaka Mark V
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Re: Butterfly Feint Long 3 - No back spin at all

Post by James Z »

LOL
Most choppers are totally clueless about the agenda of the ITTF.

The robotNazi controlled ITTF would love to ban all pips & anti
But they cannot due to poltical reasons & the only next best option for ITTF if to keep the pips & anti but continue minimizing the capabilites of pips & anti over & over. This is why there had been 9 rule and regulation changes since 1983 to fully or partially to exterminate the choppers. This has been fully achieved on the male chopper side.

Other few choppers who fully understand all this are pro choppers who are under sponsorship contracts & and keep their mouths shut.
And the rest of the choppers are either terrified of robotNazi social rejection or worse they fall for the diversity nonsense used by the robotNazis to mislead choppers while backstabbing them working with ITTF to pass more change to limit chopper capabilities.