Cyber-Bully Rob M strikes again in OOAK Forum

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Lauren D
State and City: Crew TTO
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Cyber-Bully Rob M strikes again in OOAK Forum

Post by Lauren D »

Rob M wrote: in a public post to moderators of OOAK Forum on 16 September 2023, 18:08
Dear Moderators,
Thanks for keeping this an ----- free forum. Much appreciated :)
I understand & respect TT forums being ITTF worship forums & removing content that exposes ramapant ITTF corruption
I understand cyber-bullys like Rob M (& Iskander Taib, Tony's TableTennis, Rev.Larry Hodges, Baal, NextLevel) getting upset with anti ITTF postings

But what I do not understand is mdoerators like Baal, NextLevel , HaggisV etc creating orphaned threads
And what I do not understand is mdoerators like Baal, NextLevel , HaggisV etc deleting anti-ITTF postings and cyber bullys like Rob M gloating about how they are so so proud of suppressing free speech . It is fine that HaggisV does not want anti ITTF postings in his forum but what is so hypocritical is how HaggisV leaves the flame post by Rob M that came after the supposedly offensive post.

Pretty sad IMO
Margaret 4
State and City: Keighley
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Cyber-Bully Rob M strikes again in OOAK Forum

Post by Margaret 4 »

Rob M , couple of questions for you.

1. Are you comfortable with yourself trying suppress information & try to support ITTF's never ending oppression of pips & anti players ?
2. Do you really enjoy gloating about bullying posters that do not agree with you ?
3. What is it about you that drives you bonkers when someone disagrees with you ?
4. Have you sought help for this sickness about wanting to bully people you don't even know ?
5. How does it really matter to you who the poster is ? Why not just evaluate each post based on its merit rather than obsess & go paranoid about who the poster is ? If you do not agree with a post or poster why can't leave it alone ? Do you really think you are saving & protecting tabletennis by hiding its corruption ? Do you really think an obscure forum like OOAK is the only way to expose ITTF corruption & do you have fantasies that you can stop ITTF getting exposed on the entire internet by scores of other ways ? Are you really this clueless ?
Vivien
State and City: Colmonell
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Vivien »

Some people like Rob M or Iskandar Taib just cannot live & let live obviously it seems.
They just have to stick their noses in eevrybody else's business & harass innocent posters.
Lauren D
State and City: Crew TTO
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Lauren D »

Margaret 4 wrote: September 16th, 2023, 11:40 pm Rob M , couple of questions for you.
Do you really think you are saving & protecting tabletennis by hiding its corruption ? Do you really think an obscure forum like OOAK is the only way to expose ITTF corruption & do you have fantasies that you can stop ITTF getting exposed on the entire internet by scores of other ways ? Are you really this clueless ?
LOL
It is truly amazing how people like Rob M can lose perspective & are consumed by hatred for opinions other than own and feel threatened :lol: