Rob M is confused ...as usual .......What else is new.....Re: best long pips rubber purely for chopping

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Christine V
State and City: Wisbech TT
My blade: 729 Black Whirlwind
Forehand Rubber: DHS Hurricane 9 Green
Backhand Rubber: Se7en 7.01l
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Rob M is confused ...as usual .......What else is new.....Re: best long pips rubber purely for chopping

Post by Christine V »

Rob M wrote:on Friday, September 08, 2023, 09:59
Butterfly Feint 3 or TSP P1r are both classical Japanese chopping pips, suitable for mid to long range defense with occasional hitting. Butterfly Feint 3 or TSP P1r are both classical Japanese chopping pips, suitable for mid to long range defense with occasional hitting. Joo used P1r for most of his career. Filus currently uses Feint 3
Obviously you just like to throw around pro names without your own testing
Among social rubbers (those listed on ITTF LARC) Butterfly Feint Long 3 & Vistas P1r are ok
But as Igore pointed out, KTL Stranger is much better among social rubber (those listed on ITTF LARC)
ootbs is also correct in the Double Fish 1615 is quite good among social rubbers
1615 somehow escaped the 1998 Durban Aspect Ratio Reduction Regulation Massacre and probably has Aspect Ratio close to 1.3 (AR limit before 1998)

Rob M, you need to stop misleading others with your limited knowledge of long pips & you need to do your research actually playing with these rubbers. Just throwing around big pro names only makes you all the more clueless

Anyway if you want a really functional (supe long pips) rubber that works in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era, the best currently available chopping rubber is Magic 77.
There may be one or two Indonesian super pips but I cannot say for sure as I have not tested them. Most indonesian super pips are fictionless type only suitable for close to the table blocking type play.
Anouchka
State and City: Bredevoort
My blade: Custom
Forehand Rubber: Mercury 3
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: Classic defender

Re: Rob M is confused ...as usual .......What else is new.....Re: best long pips rubber purely for chopping

Post by Anouchka »

haggisv wrote: on Saturday 23 September 2023, 11:56
Rob M wrote: wrote:
Butterfly Feint 3 or TSP P1r are both classical Japanese chopping pips, suitable for mid to long range defense with occasional hitting. Joo used P1r for most of his career. Filus currently uses Feint 3. Both can impart heavy backspin on the ball or create a float ball depending on the point of contact. Note that TSP P1r has been rebranded to Victas P1v. Rubbers like Dornenglanz and D'tecs are better for a close to the table all round style of play.
My thoughts exactly!
I am not surprised you agree with Rob M
If you were open minded you would at least test long pips rubbers other than the expensive ones listed on OOAK Shop
No wonder KTL Staranger, 1615 & Magic 77 are not listed at OOAK Shop

Oh well
You & Rob M & othe clueless posters feel free to enjoy worshipping ITTF & living under the delusion that the robotNazi controlled ITTF knows what is good for choppers ignoring the 9 rule and regulation changes mades since 1983 aimed at reducing the capabilities of long pips to exterminate choppers
Pong King
State and City: Mawson Lakes, S.A.
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round Short pips Block and smash
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Re: Rob M is confused ...as usual .......What else is new.....Re: best long pips rubber purely for chopping

Post by Pong King »

Anouchka wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 2:24 pm
haggisv wrote: on Saturday 23 September 2023, 11:56
Rob M wrote: wrote:
Butterfly Feint 3 or TSP P1r are both classical Japanese chopping pips, suitable for mid to long range defense with occasional hitting. Joo used P1r for most of his career. Filus currently uses Feint 3. Both can impart heavy backspin on the ball or create a float ball depending on the point of contact. Note that TSP P1r has been rebranded to Victas P1v. Rubbers like Dornenglanz and D'tecs are better for a close to the table all round style of play.
My thoughts exactly!
I am not surprised you agree with Rob M
If you were open minded you would at least test long pips rubbers other than the expensive ones listed on OOAK Shop
No wonder KTL Staranger, 1615 & Magic 77 are not listed at OOAK Shop

Oh well
You & Rob M & othe clueless posters feel free to enjoy worshipping ITTF & living under the delusion that the robotNazi controlled ITTF knows what is good for choppers ignoring the 9 rule and regulation changes mades since 1983 aimed at reducing the capabilities of long pips to exterminate choppers
LOL
Pips & anti players will continue to be in denail & of course it is not a big shock that OOAK posters want to continue to be in denial & prtend that the robotNazi controlled ITTF knows what is good for choppers
Wendy L
State and City: Carterton TT
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper

Post by Wendy L »

It seems to me that almost all pips players or players like Rob M or HaggisV hhave been so thoroughly brainwashed that they can only think within the confines of the ITTF LARC rubbers , especially European or Japanese rubbers.
If you go thru Rob M's postings, you will see that he quotes a pro player who uses a specific rubbe ror blade .
He also talks as if they are his second cousins are something. It is so hilarious.