Re: Long Pips.........Frogger > A honorary looper & a classic example of brilliant brainwashing by robotNazis

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Melina
State and City: Edmonton,AB
My blade: Custom Super Large
Forehand Rubber: Mercury 3
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77 High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: Shakehand

Re: Long Pips.........Frogger > A honorary looper & a classic example of brilliant brainwashing by robotNazis

Post by Melina »

Frogger wrote: on 12/20/2018 at 4:39pm
A long time ago I used a Chinese LP called "Peril". I didn't chop with it I punch-blocked with it and the result was some insane wobbly balls. I won many matches but had few friends. Now I have more friends and just use SP's. :)
No . You do bot have more friends. You just have been brillaintly brainwashed by backstabbing robotNazis who want to pretend like they are your friends.
Malirch
State and City: Corriverton
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper

Post by Malirch »

Frogger wrote: on 12/22/2018 at 1:37pm
I have said for 45 years that LP's should not be allowed in competition. I believe it would be a wonderful move by the ITTF to ban them.
I completely agree 200%. It would be paradise on earth.
Unfortunately ITTF cannot do thta. Because, then pips players will finally wake up and start their own association like........ the robotNazis threatened to do in 1995 (led by Rev.Larry Hodges in USA).
This could also result in expusion of table tennis from Olympics to be replaced with pole dancing & this would end the gravy trian funding from IOC to ITTF. We cannot have that now Can we ?
This is why it ITTF is playing smart. The robotNazis controlled ITTF understands that they can prevent dilution of total control over the sport by honorary loopers (like yourself) & spin(e)less coward choppers by keeping them undert their total total control but keep changing the rules & regulations to severely limit the capabilitie sof choppers such as with the 9 rule and regulation changes since 1983
D. Kalpana
State and City: Gudivada, A.P.
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round defensive

Post by D. Kalpana »

Melina wrote: September 28th, 2023, 2:08 am
Frogger wrote: on 12/20/2018 at 4:39pm
A long time ago I used a Chinese LP called "Peril". I didn't chop with it I punch-blocked with it and the result was some insane wobbly balls. I won many matches but had few friends. Now I have more friends and just use SP's. :)
No . You do bot have more friends. You just have been brillaintly brainwashed by backstabbing robotNazis who want to pretend like they are your friends.
'LOL
Frogger should read the post Do you know who your true friends are in TableTennis