Omut is mistaken about Dr.Neubauer Aggressor

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Malirch
State and City: Corriverton
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper
Grip: Shakehand

Omut is mistaken about Dr.Neubauer Aggressor

Post by Malirch »

Omut wrote: on Saturday 23 September 2023, 06:51
There is an opinion that Dr. Neubauer Aggressor is more effective for chopping..
That is a totally wrong "opinion"
"Fact" is that Dr.Neubauer Aggressor ia a rubber with vertical pip alignment with glassy like pip tops (most frictionless). These two parameters make it a blocking type long pips for close to the table blockers (not even chop blockers.
See attachment
Please read the post Pip Design Parameters and playing characteristics to understand this better
Omut wrote: on Saturday 23 September 2023, 06:51
I know at least two choppers with Aggressor and none with KO.
They are using the wrong rubbers.
Now don't het off on me about how I am clueless & these two are pro level choppers & I am clueless.
It does not matter even if they are top 10 choppers in the world.
My opinion is the same . Vertically aligned & smooth top long pips are not meant for chopping but are meant for blocking.
Theses two players may be successful choppers but that doe snot mean they are playing to their maximum potential if they are using wrong rubbers or blades.
You are talking just like Rob M does. He will always throw around big names as if they are his second cousins.
Attachments
Dr.Neubauer Aggressor.jpg
Dr.Neubauer Aggressor.jpg (59.86 KiB) Viewed 585 times