Scarfed Garchomp can't read or follow a thread

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Geng Pin
State and City: Nanjing, Jiangsu
My blade: Boer Offensive Energy Carbon
Forehand Rubber: 61 Second Lightning DS LST
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Scarfed Garchomp can't read or follow a thread

Post by Geng Pin »

on June 21, 2023 #8
James Z wrote: said:
TopSpinSlingers's question was whether he or she should boost in the first place based on ITTF regulations FIRST.
I wish some people learnt to read.
To answer TopSpinSlingers's question, 2.4.7 is a Rule which is a level above a Regulation
Where is this question?
HELLO.
You need to learn to read & follow a thread
If you had followed the thread you would have noticed that the question by Topspinslinger is there in post #3 f this same thread, as shown below (in blue)

Topspinslinger wrote: on June 21, 2023 #3
James Z wrote: said:
This is NOT an endorsement of spoosting or spin gluing in anyway , as it is illegal under laws of most nations as defined by rule 2.4.7 .
I say this because it is so crazy hilarious when players talk as if they are obeying the law when they openly boast that they are using so called ITTF approved spoosters or spin glues.
Because there is no such thing as ITTF aprroved spin glues or spoosters except only in your crazy imagination.
If you take a look at https://equipment.ittf.com/#/equipment/balls there is no such thing under any of those tabs.

Oh BTW more serious violators especially at lower levels do not use so called IYYF approved chemicals., especially in poor countries . They make their own dangerous concoctions while IOC stands by and had done nothing for more than 28 years. From the viewpoint of a serious violator of 2.4.7 , the so called ITTF approved chemicals are as just as the useless low aspect ratio low length low pip distribution density on ITTF are for a pips player.
i am very confused by your comment, Are you saying i should not boost my rubber because of ITTF regulations?