Self-proclaimed "coach" Tony's TableTennis name calling pips players

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
James Z
State and City: Rottweil
My blade: Custom jPen
Forehand Rubber: Yasaka Mark V
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Self-proclaimed "coach" Tony's TableTennis name calling pips players

Post by James Z »

Tony's TableTennis wrote:on Saturday November 04, 2023 at 5:56 PM #31

2700 loss to a 2500 funny style player vs 2650 loss to a 2300 (proper unranked) funny style player.
Tony's TableTennis claims to be coach who claims to hang out with World Class Pros.
Yet he ridicules pips players calling them funny style players. He has done this in several posts.

The hypocrisy of ITTF Worship forums really blows my mind.

There are scores of posters who now ridicule pips players & older players on a daily basis. Tony's TableTennis has made scores of posts making fun of old players in tabletennis,

Yet when I used proper & correct definitions or abbreviations which are not at all offensive, TTDaily moderator bans me despite actually offering me to apologize if I had attacked anyone first on the forum.

The phrases I use are only designed to explain the item better & not to offend anyone such as spoosters (which is simply spin+boosters and nothing else) or spin gluing (which is a better phrase than speed gluing for the process under discussion).

The phrase "social rubber" i ssimply designed to correctly expose the dusfunctionality of long pips listed on ITTF LARC as compared to truly functional super pips , that are the ONLY useful rubbers for defenders in the context of the 40+ platic ball ONLY era