Reminder to posters in other (ITTF worship) tabletennis forums

If you are new to forums & posting and want to get a feel for how to post in this forum, you can practise here. Spam or such postings will be deleted. If you have some questions about how to post or posting issues. you can ask here.
Forum Admin
State and City: Adelaide, SA
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Reminder to posters in other (ITTF worship) tabletennis forums

Post by Forum Admin »

Many posters have moved to iocTT.com forum because their posts were being banned in other forums. iocTT resepcts the choices by other forums to ban posters on whatever rational or irrational or biasd or unbiased logic or political or business reasons etc that those forums choose.
However we cannot prevent those banned posters by responding to other posters in other forums with replies at IOCTT.com because iocTT is an open mostly truly uncensored / unmoderated forum & we do not try to ban posters for example just because they were critical of ITTF or IOC for example. the posters in other forums who were responded to are more than welcome to reply (or defnd) themselves with repleis posted at iocTT or at their other forums of choice. The posters in other forums have been repeatedly notified by other posters in those froums that there are replies to their forums in iocTT forum & it is not the intent of any posters at iocTT to blindside any posters in other forums but it is not possible to warn them every time because these posters are banned there to start with LOL. So if you are a poster in other tabletennis forums, please pass this information to other posters in your favorite tabletennis forums.

Generally you can locate replies at iocTT forum to your postings in other forums by performing a search for your username in other forums.
Most of the replies her in iocTT forum will be in the Posts banned in ITTF Worship Forums sub-forum or Right Answers to Wrong question sub-forum.

You are of course welcome to reply here or in other foums 9in which case they may reply here to your reply because they are not allwoed to reply there LOl)
ShahDW
State and City: Casemates
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Re: Reminder to posters in other (ITTF worship) tabletennis forums

Post by ShahDW »

I was banned in two of the ITTF worship fourms because I complained about a large number of repetitive posts on how to boost.