Iskandar Taib's usual cluelessness about ITTF oppression Re: Longest long pips

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
amet76
State and City: Mocow,Idaho
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round Short pips Block and smash
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Iskandar Taib's usual cluelessness about ITTF oppression Re: Longest long pips

Post by amet76 »

Iskandar Taib wrote: on Wednesday 03 Jan 2024, 20:11
And he didn't think it was fair that the "robot loopers" could use speed glue.
Iskandar
Wrong.
He never cared about what his opponents' used. His position is that spin gluing & boosting is not fair in the context of a fair & level playing field which also helps promote spectator interest with longer rallies and lower number of third ball comedy of errors
The problem was he got really obsessive about it,
Iskandar
How does it matter if he got obsessive about it ? Do you have a problem with someone peacefully fighting for what is fair for all types of players as well as for the good of the sport ?
My beef with S---- had to do with his online behavior, not with his playing or playing style. He's a much, much better player than I ever was.
Iskandar
Well the problem with people like you & posters like Rob M is that you have a certain parameters that you claim should be the norms of the internet behavior. Anyone outside those parameters is a troll. In other words you want to legislate morality and impose them upon others even it takes oppression of free speech. Also for some strange reason you & Rob M etc seem to have this absurd belief believe that you are protecting the sport & internet by "regulating" & controlling the behavior of others. You & Rob M refuse to accept the simple fact that ITTF is extremely corrupt & you seriously seem to think ITTF passes rules & regulations in the interests of all playing styles, which is pretty sad.

All this is explained in detail in my reply to Rob M today in another post.
Click here to read my detailed reply to Rob M s post

And another bizarre thing your have been doing to harass him from way back in 1998 . As soon as he posts, you would follow that post saying " Here is s_--- again posting. He is a troll . Ignore his posts ". And now Rob M follows your foolish example by doing the same thing. Are you suggesting that all other posters have to be repeatedly educated and protected ? Are other posters that stupid ? REALLY ?