Rob M's cluelessness about the need for better long pips Re: Longest long pips

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
amet76
State and City: Mocow,Idaho
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round Short pips Block and smash
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Rob M's cluelessness about the need for better long pips Re: Longest long pips

Post by amet76 »

Rob M wrote: on Thursday 04 January 2024, 05:29
I chop with D'tecs ox at a 1900-2000 level,
You ask for other player's ratings
Can you post where it is shown 1900-2000 level ?
I chop with D'tecs ox at a 1900-2000 level, its very possible but I practice regularly. I know of other Australian choppers who use D'tecs who play at a 2100 to 2200 level and I dont hear them whinging about super high aspect ratio long pips.
To understand why this is utter nonsense (why talking about the need for super pips is NOT whining) I need to ask Rob M couple of questions first
1. Do you & most other pips / anti players exactly know which types of players control the various councils & committees of ITTF & similar groups at national affiliate & lower levels ?
2. Do you & most other pips / anti players seriously believe that the players in item 1 above make rules & regulations in the best interests of the sport & diversity of playing styles ?
3. Do you & most other pips / anti players know the exact reason why ITTF has not completely banned all pips / anti ? Afterall majority of players in table tennis are robotNazis (two winged loopers). Shouldn’t the majority prevail in any democracy ? Or do you seriously think it is because ITTF cares about diversity of playing styles ? Do you understand the objective of the 9 rule and regulation changes by the ITTF since 1983 related to pips ?
4.Do you & most other pips / anti players understand why I say Joo Saehyuk is the real GOAT of all of tables tennis ?
5. While I no means suggest that 50% players in table tennis should be choppers & defenders, do you really think choppers & defenders are playing on a field that is remotely being close to being a level & fair playing field ?
6. Do you think the current rules that oppress choppers are good for promoting longer rallies for promoting spectator interest to promote the sport ? Or maybe you would rather have all matches at pro level be high speed third or fifth ball comedy of errors but you will continue to complain about how matches between two blockers at lower levels are horrible to watch & propose that this is why table tennis has no spectators ?
7. Do the above players who you claim to be whining about (lack of) super pips remotely have any clue about the history of the real agenda of the ITTF & the 9 rules changes and regulations since 1983
8. Do you & the above players who say are not whining about (lack of) super pips remotely understand the pip design parameters & playing characteristics both from a technical & historical perspective ?
9. Do you even understand what Aspect Ratio is in reference to pips ? Do you really understand what are various other design parameters that control the behavior of pips ? Do you clearly understand how ITTF has manipulated most of these parameters since 1983 to limit the capabilities of pips to exterminate choppers on the men's side ?

But yes I agree his online behaviour is disgraceful
Why ?
Because he is critical of ITTF ?
Ot is it because you have no clue as to what he is talking about ?
Dargy
State and City: Leeds
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Re: Rob M's cluelessness about the need for better long pips Re: Longest long pips

Post by Dargy »

This guy Rob M is a real piece of work

He won't provide his real name or his location or rating but demands the full name & location & ratings of other posters