Why is MyTT forum Admin NextLevel bullying posters in another forum (TTDaily)

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Hauwau
State and City: Chirgué
My blade: Huieson V-1
Forehand Rubber: Haifu Shark II Soft
Backhand Rubber: Air Upupupup U5
Playing Style: All round loop & block
Grip: Shakehand

Why is MyTT forum Admin NextLevel bullying posters in another forum (TTDaily)

Post by Hauwau »

NextLevel wrote: on March 2, 2024 Post #20 in TTDAily

repled to a post by Harrol
Harrol wrote:I never said existence of policy does not exist. I only asked where it was. You twist it around as usual.

But what you conveniently chose to ignore is the fact that I already stated that such a policy is stupid. & why as it relates to fake ITTF rankings (why it may not be objective) &
It would also be incredibly stupid to impose such a rule in team events. That may make more sense in individual events but not in team events.
Again as I explained if Ma Lin had played Chen Meng instead of Wang Manyu they would have probably lost to India 3-2 (& Ma Lin will of course be the scapegoat) but Ma Lin did the right thing playing Wand Manyu at #2. It is quite possible that Chen Meng is so bad against pips that Ma Lin chose to play Wang Yidi instead. Though it failed in that single match, it may still be the correct choice to play Wang Yidi at #3 and not Chen Meng.
I have already also explained that it would make more sense but as usual you chose to ignore the facts
Also as I also pointed out first, China may even have taken it easy taking India for granted.
That is why I said this whole thread is a bogus and total waste of time.
But feel free to continue to with your "objective" claims of someone other than the coach having the freedom to choose the correct 3 players in a team event . Enjoy
NextLevel Replied > Don't worry, SXYZ, you will soon be gone.
Mr.NextLevel,

You are a real piece of work.
You are a moderator on MyTT forum but you goto TTDaily forum and theraten and bully posters.
Why do you think sxyz should be banned from TTDaily forum ?
Is it because he disagreed with you ? WOW that is so mature.