OldUser Self contradictions

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Miou Melanie
State and City: Lyon.
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

OldUser Self contradictions

Post by Miou Melanie »

OldUser wrote: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 #4
I do not agree with the new rules in TT, specially the expedite system, but at least rallies between attackers or attackers vs blockers or attackers vs counter attackers are more full of surprises
I am not sure you even undersatnd what the goal of the expedite system is because it is to shorten long rallies and promote 3rd & 5th ball atacks to quickly end the point & discourage defensive play.

It is a well established fact that you hate defenders & long pips and feel attackers are superior humans in every way as is examplified your above post.

Most attackers want to end the point quickly but this is the opposite of what the spectators want. I am not saying expedite rule is not neeeded but it is rarely invoked even in women's play let alone in men where it is even mor rare.

I am not at all saying that points between two attackers cannot happen but it is happening less & less and table tennis is a third & fifth ball comdey of errors between two attackers. And it is a well eatablished fact that the probability of more spectacular points as well as longer rallies for most spectators (not tabletennis playing spectators which would be a smaller % of spectators in large events) happens when a male chopper faces a male looper.