Comments about MartinSpin's post & suggestions Re: recent top 100 pips players

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Elodie
State and City: Basel
My blade: Palio B3
Forehand Rubber: Gambler Burst
Backhand Rubber: Guo Qiu Miracle Magic Monkey
Playing Style: All round defensive
Grip: Shakehand

Comments about MartinSpin's post & suggestions Re: recent top 100 pips players

Post by Elodie »

martinspin wrote: on Sunday March 26, 2024 at, 07:40
At WTT Feeder Beirut II are four material players in the Top 4 of the tournament:
SUH Hyo Won meets AKULA Sreeja
Ivana MALOBABIC meets DE NUTTE Sarah. Sarah won vs Xialian NI at R16
Luka MLADENOVIC meets CHUANG Chih-Yuang

The phrase "Material Player" was invented by robotNazis to belittle & humilate Spineless Cowards and Honorary loopers .
But the sad part is that tactical athletes have been so brainwashed that they themselves use this degrading phrase "Material Player"
What the robotNazis imply is that tactical athletes have no skill and can only play because of perverse materials
But the fact reamins that the Real Material Players are the robotNazis who use materials boosters & spin glues , both of which are not only unapproved by ITTF Rule 2.4.7 but are also illegal under common laws of most nations, ITTF has said from the very beginning that spin glues & boosters are a serious health hazard. Such violation can result in civil & potentially criminal prosecutions by local law enforcement.
martinspin
State and City:
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re:Comments about MartinSpin's post & suggestions Re: recent top 100 pips players

Post by martinspin »

In German we talk about Material-Spieler who respect the ITTF regulation. Tactical Athlete don't say anything to me. We use all kind of SP, MLP, LP with sponge or no sponge. Also Anti rubbers are part of this kind of materials.
Elodie
State and City: Basel
My blade: Palio B3
Forehand Rubber: Gambler Burst
Backhand Rubber: Guo Qiu Miracle Magic Monkey
Playing Style: All round defensive
Grip: Shakehand

Re:Comments about MartinSpin's post & suggestions Re: recent top 100 pips players

Post by Elodie »

martinspin wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 5:53 am In German we talk about Material-Spieler who respect the ITTF regulation.
I understand what you ar esaying but what I saying is that calling tactcal athletes (pips & anti players) as "material players" is meant to show disrespect to tactical athletes. What "material player" implies is that these are players who have no skills of any kind (athletic or tactical) but double inverted players are ones with superior athletic skills.
But in fact the real "material" players are double inverted loopers who use boosters , a practice that not only violates ITTF's Rule 2.4.7 but is also in violation of health laws in mots countries (this is not something I made up. This is according to ITTF who originally banned spin glues in 1995 but quickly repealed the ban because the robotNazis threatened to frm their own separate organization)

About respecting ITTF Rules, Do most double inverted players respect ITTF rules ? Of course not. Most, if not all double inverted loopers worldwide cheat as if there was no Rule 2.4.7 or there were no common health laws.
I am not saying pips players should also cheat. In fact I am very much against tretaed pips because two wrongs don't make it a right
But the problem is that there are probably 200 to 300 booster cheat for every 1 pips treat cheat. But since there are more double inverted players who complain loud about treated pips ITTF only hears them . Why ?
Because ALL the committess & councils of the ITTF and national affilaier associations like DTTB (their committess & councils) & their local affiliates are all controlled by majority double inverted former or current players.
So the ITTF passes its rules & regulations to protect the interests of double inverted loopers. Since ITTF cannot ban pips & anti (I have posted reasons elsewhere 100s of times) the best smart thing ITTF can do is limit the capabilities of pips & anti.
There had been 11 rule & regulation changes by the looper controlled ITTF since 1983 to limit the choppers & other defenders

But most pips players keep deluding themselves that ITTF passes rule changes in the best interests of all palying styles & that belief is a joke.

I am not asking pips players to break any rules like the boosted looper do.
All I am asking is for the pips players to wake up & understand the reality of pips abuse & oppression by ITTF & peacefully revolt aggressively
martinspin wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 5:53 am In German we talk about Material-Spieler who respect the ITTF regulation. Tactical Athlete don't say anything to me. We use all kind of SP, MLP, LP with sponge or no sponge. Also Anti rubbers are part of this kind of materials.
Yes I am fully aware of all this . Thanks