Why hasn't Alex Li fired MyTableTennis.net moderator Stilltt yet..... Re: Switching to pickleball

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Dakaasin
State and City: Halifax, N.S.
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round
Grip: Shakehand

Why hasn't Alex Li fired MyTableTennis.net moderator Stilltt yet..... Re: Switching to pickleball

Post by Dakaasin »

StillTT wrote: on Monday 04/01/2024 at 1:31pm
I find pickleball more suited for intelligent people,
I absolutely have nothing against pickleball.
It is a well designed sport .
And it is designed to be defintely suitable for certain target group.
Sports is a very personal thing & people to choose to pursue whatever sport they enjoy for whatever reason(s) & I have to respect that.
And it is not unusual for players switch from one sport to another (& back LOL) at various points of their life for a whole bunch of reasons.
But it is beyond me when Stilltt says pickleball is MORE suited for intelligent people.
I won't further comment on this except that Alex Li should have immediately terminated Stilltt as assistant admin.
Unless may be you are some relative or close friend of Alex Li.
But it does not bother me as Iam banned there anyway. But if Stilltt wants to trash table tennis & move on to pickleball taht is fine but he should at least have the decency to resign as assistant admin at MyTT

But then again I say the same thing about Baal & NextLevel who spam other TT Forums threatening & bullying posters in those groups. but hardly post in MyTableTennisTT LOL

And HaggisV being moderator in MyTT while he is I think is the owner of OOAK forum may be a mild conflict of interest though not as bad as Eberhard Scholer an equipment dealer having been of all places on the equipment committee of the ITTF before actually getting promoted to exectuve council (I know Scholer is not on any ITTF position now but he was on ITTF more than long enough to rape the sport over & over along with Adham Sharara a good buddy it seems to Alex Li) wth some great help from the cult leader Rev.Larry Hodges)
Emiel 1996
State and City: Antwerp
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round defensive

Re: Why hasn't Alex Li fired MyTableTennis.net moderator Stilltt yet ....Re: Switching to pickleball

Post by Emiel 1996 »

why would we make our lives harder with rubber, sponge and spin, it makes no sense
It is not a problem if you want o leave table tennis because you do not enjoy creating & solving complex spins of table tennis at higher speeds than pickleball (based on court size) but that is why most players stick with table tennis. You sound like disgrutled employee who was fired for cause and is trashing their former employer LOL
table tennis is relevant to masochism
StillTT wrote: masochism :noun The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition
The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
Speak from your experience obviously ?
StillTT wrote:The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences
Yeah but that is only the pips players who shamelessly humiliate themselves accepting all the abuse from robotNazis
Akasch
State and City: Oakland
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round

Re: Why hasn't Alex Li fired MyTableTennis.net moderator Stilltt yet ....Re: Switching to pickleball

Post by Akasch »

I agree with Stilltt but in a strange way.
Stilltt is right when he says table tennis players are stupid (by saying pickleball is more intelligent)
Because only about 10% of table tennis players have it together.
About 70% players are hatemongering robotNazis
About 15% players are either honorary loopers or spineless cpwards.
About 5% of players are retroLunatics.