merlin el mago > Are you really that naive not to understand what the phrase "material player" really implies ?

Highly technical & extremely controversial topics. Not for the faint of heart
Dafne
City & State: Albacete
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper
Grip: Shakehand

merlin el mago > Are you really that naive not to understand what the phrase "material player" really implies ?

Post by Dafne »

Here is the posting trail about this
merlin el mago wrote: on Sunday 12th May 2024, 17:30
TraditionalTradesman wrote: wrote
Rabert wrote: wrote:
I have heard this before but don't follow "material" or "material players" .
What does it exactly mean ?
I think when they say "material," they just mean rubber that is not regular inverted.
I'm sorry guys, as lobostep said material = equipment.
Seriously Merlin el mago ?
Are you that naive not to understand what "material player" really implies ?
If you do not understand the English language good enough I completely understand & apologize for your failure to understand this
Or are you so afraid of robotNazis & want to kiss up to them ?

As TraditionalTradesman stated ""material," they just mean rubber that is not regular inverted" is indeed correct

Why ?

"Material Player" is a term used by robotNazis to belittle, ridicule, humilate & degrade pips & anti players.
What it it actually means is that pips & anti players have no real skills or athleticism and their game is entirely based on the rubbes (anti / pips) they use whereas boosted inverted loopers are the ONLY real athletes in table tennis who are superior because their game in ENTIRELY based on skill only and their loops.
Do you inderstand ?

I realize "Material Player" is a veru tricky phrase & a secret code among robotNazis that only robotNazis understand . But what is so shocking is that pips players like Merlin el mago have been so thoroughly brainwashed by robotNazis[/size][/b] thst the pips / anti players are using that phrase & robotNazis[/size][/b] having a good laugh.
Dorra Hafsia
City & State: Ettadhamen[
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: merlin el mago > Are you really that naive not to understand what the phrase "material player" really implies ?

Post by Dorra Hafsia »

Going forward I hope the pips / anti players with an ounce of self respect or self esteem will start using the phrases dumb rackets or smart rackets (Click the link please)

This would be a payback to the 30 years of abuse that the robotNazis have subjected the pips / anti players by calling them "junk players" or "material players" or claiming that only robotNazis are normal or regular players using normal rubbers etc etc
Charlie 7
City & State: Reno, Nevada
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round loop & block

Re: merlin el mago > Are you really that naive not to understand what the phrase "material player" really implies ?

Post by Charlie 7 »

Talking about how the robotNazis have braiwashed pips / anti players look at how TraditionalTradesman who uses long pips repeatedly refers to the rubber he himself uses as "junk rubber" without realizing how much damage he is causing to the plight of defensive players especially choppers
Check two hi smany posts below
In response to
AndyCouchman wrote: on Thursday 07 July 2016 01:13
What has contributed to your game development ?
he says
TraditionalTradesman wrote: on Thursday 07 July 2016, 04:08
100% junk rubber that plays the game all by itself and returns my opponents' every shot while I'm there just holding the racket (loosely), watching to see what it'll do next and laughing at those hapless loopers trying again and again to get the ball past me.
TraditionalTradesman wrote: on Saturday 16 May 2015, 08:20I5 08:20
I'm actually very good against other defenders/junk rubber players not because of any spin variation but because I usually control the points by gently attacking/rolling the ball with my LP repeatedly to corners until I get an error or a ball that I can put away, .
Notice TraditionalTradesman contradicts himself.
He claims in 2015 that he has to use some skills to use his junk rubber
But then in 2016 he claims his game is 100% based

Actually he made a post saying Manika Batra uses junk rubbers but I think he deleted it realizing that he may be offending Manika's skill in use long pips.

I bring this to exaplin how much mind control that the robotNazis have subjected the pips / anti players to , so much so that pips /anti players self depracate themselves shameless;ly by calling them junk rubbers or dark side etc .
Sobart
City & State: Alice Springs
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round

Post by Sobart »

QUite possibly Merlin El Mago is confusing " material player " with EJ (Equipment Junkie)"

EJ is not a derogatory phrase & any TT player cab be an EJ.
On the other hand the phrase " material player " in deliberately derogatory & purposely designed to humiliate and degrade pips / anti players only.