Do you know who your true friends are in TableTennis ?

Highly technical & extremely controversial topics. Not for the faint of heart
Rafael Naddall
State and City: Ancon
My blade: Matador
Forehand Rubber: Tibhar K1 Euro
Backhand Rubber: SuperGlanti
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Do you know who your true friends are in TableTennis ?

Post by Rafael Naddall »

As you may know by now , 70% TableTennis players are robotNazis.
Click on the link to understand the definition of a robotNazi.

90% of the members of all councils & committees of ITTF & the general council of 226 of so nations of ITTF are all former players who are also robotNazis.

Of the 70% robotNazis, not all of them are even aware of the fact that they are hate mongers & necessarily mentally disturbed. Half of the robotNazis may not even know themselves that they are robotNazis because the rest half of robotNazis have brainwashed them so thoroughly that this culture of terror against spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers is considered "normal" behavior as highlighted in the usage of the phrases " 'normal' rubbers'" and " 'junk' rubbers"

Of the rest of 30% tabletennis population, only 15% normal humans who are open-minded & believe in live & let live . The rest of the 15% are either spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers, who had been also thoroughly brainwashed by robotNazis into believing that they are inferior to robotNazis & therefore must tolerate any abuse dished out at them & also accept an endless series of rule & regulation changes mostly targeted to limit the capabilities of pips & anti rubbers used by spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers

So the big problem is that almost all spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers have been brainwashed into believing that the robotNazi controlled ITTF knows what is good for the sport & for spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers. So the spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers desperately want to win the acceptance of robotNazis at any cost without realizing one simple fact > The robotNazis will NEVER accept spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers as their equals.

Personally I am not very confrontational in person to person interactions with robotNazis (or Spin(e)less Cowards or Honorary Loopers) & easily get along with the worst of the worst of them. But over years & years of experience with robotNazis & their subtypes, I know their MO. And half the robotNazis are relatively clueless in the sport & they do not even know consciously that they are engaging in robotNazi behavior.

The individual behavior of robotNazis is not that big a problem . Afterall we are all human & have our own set of issues inside & outside tabletennis. But the real problem is how robotNazis operate as a group to control all the committees & councils of the ITTF. In fact this unity is in fact admirable in a sort of perverted way. In contrast almost all spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers are totally disorganized by nature and have been brilliantly brainwashed into believing that their thoughts & actions must only be within the boundaries of the parameters set by the robotNazi controlled ITTF. Prime example is how spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers have been conditioned to believe that the (long) pips on the ITTF LARC is actually useful in the 40+ plastic ball era.

So I would be extremely careful if you are not one of the 85% of players who pretend to be your friend but in fact are world class back stabbers.
Monica Y G VanNostrend
State and City: Rotterdam
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Do you know who your true friends are in TableTennis ?

Post by Monica Y G VanNostrend »

The biggest problem, as you point out, is not individual robotNazis but it is how they as a group totally control all the councils and committees of ITTF and how the process repeats at lower levels such as national affiliates of ITTF, then regional affiliates and finally local affiliates. Therefore there really is nothing a pips or anti player can do & this is why they are so terrified of ITTF.
Samantha Oujz
State and City: Durness
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Samantha Oujz »

I personally have great admiration for robotNazis on how they stick together and brainwash & indoctrinate new robotNazis but also brianwash spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers into believing that they are making all the rule changes only for the good of spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers & they actually belive it. As someone pointed out, this is classic abuse spouse syndrome.
Hannah Darrel
State and City: COMO Parrot Cay
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Hannah Darrel »

Samantha Oujz wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 6:31 am I personally have great admiration for robotNazis on how they stick together and brainwash & indoctrinate new robotNazis but also brianwash spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers into believing that they are making all the rule changes only for the good of spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers & they actually belive it. As someone pointed out, this is classic abuse spouse syndrome.
LOL Have you noticed how spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers have been conditioned by robotNazis to refer to themselves to be on the "dark" side ?
Truly pathetic