Diversity Education (and sensitivity training) for robotNazis ?

Highly technical & extremely controversial topics. Not for the faint of heart
Will Iamknick
State and City: Sheffield
My blade: Sword Monster King Dual
Forehand Rubber: DHS Hurricane 9
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Diversity Education (and sensitivity training) for robotNazis ?

Post by Will Iamknick »

I was just wondering if ITTF will ever provide diversity education and sensitivity training for tableetnnis players especially roboNazis, spin(e)less cowards and honorary loopers ?
Spam Troller
State and City: Stehelčeves
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Diversity Education (and sensitivity training) for robotNazis ?

Post by Spam Troller »

Will Iamknick wrote: July 7th, 2022, 4:28 am I was just wondering if ITTF will ever provide diversity education and sensitivity training for tableetnnis players especially roboNazis, spin(e)less cowards and honorary loopers ?
LOL you are so funny.

Why would ITTF ever want to do that ? 70% of player population are robotNazis, who elected the 85% of all councils and committes of ITTF & its national associates.

If anything , ITTF would cerate a brainwashing program aimed at the 15% players who are normal players who can live & let live & who are neither robotNazis (70%) and 15% are either spin(e)less cowards or honorary loopers
Natha Nmaiva
State and City: Cannifist
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Natha Nmaiva »

I am not sure it would help because it would be very difficult to overcome the mindset when a robotNAzi is convinced that their style of play is the ONE & ONLY way to play tabletennis & other styles are junk styles & players who play junk styles are not only just inferior players but are also inferior human beings.
2900 Trash Talker
State and City: Maypen
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by 2900 Trash Talker »

The bigger problem is that the robotNazis have successfully brainwashed the spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers into believing that something is indeed wrong with them (spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers) & therefore it is their fault and therefore can nevr be terated as equals and permitted admission into the elite society of robotnazis. Classic abused spouse syndrome
Trainor1
State and City: Bad Homburg
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Trainor1 »

This is a topic to start with because robotNazis control about 70% of councils & committees of the ITTf & the same pattern repeats at national affiliates, state affilaiiates, district affiliates down to club level.

So why on earth would ITTF want to provide this kind of education & training ? You are crazy

In fact their agenda is the opposte> they want to brainwash children irreversibly as early as possible into robotNazism