How to answer ioctt.com ??

If you are new to forums & posting and want to get a feel for how to post in this forum, you can practise here. Spam or such postings will be deleted. If you have some questions about how to post or posting issues. you can ask here.
Svetltcf
State and City: Lviv
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

How to answer ioctt.com ??

Post by Svetltcf »

Please tell me how to answer an existing topic?
What am I doing wrong?
Need your help.
Thank you.
zeia
State and City: Kota Kinabalu
My blade: KTL Instinct+
Forehand Rubber: Three Sword Red Dragon
Backhand Rubber: Palio CK531A
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: How to answer ioctt.com ??

Post by zeia »

I had no problem answering here like this reply here

I am not a moderator or admin of this forum, but from my experience on other similar forums, some reasons your posts do not appear are :-

1. Even if your account is approved, your post may not appear if the post is deemed inappropriate, even for off topic sub forum. Looks like they disapprove & delete those posts.

2. Your profile indicates you may be a spammer using multiple accounts and using VPNs from many different countries. You may be using a fake email address to register and because of that the moderator or admin may not be able to reply to you by email. I think you get an email notification if your post is disapproved & deleted but if you had used a fake email address to register to start with, obviously you won't see those replies. Many of my friends have posted here with fake emails but their posts were approved if they are not inappropriate.

I wish you the best
Margo
State and City: Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: All round Short pips Block and smash
Grip: cPen (Chinese Penhold)

Re: How to answer ioctt.com ??

Post by Margo »

Love this forum.
I have posted in other tabl tennis forums & they are horrible.
Most posters there are more concerned in a paranoid way as to who the poster is rather than the content of the post itself.
If you say something even remotely off the forum regulars will gang up on you & abuse you and try to get you banned.
It is pathetic.