Mima Ito - Japan - Hitter using wrong backhand rubber instead of using super long like Deng Ya Ping

Discussions about professional players or other high level amateurs probably using wrong rubbers blades etc and why.
Abba Abba
State and City: Kiruna
My blade: Galaxy Yinhe T-9
Forehand Rubber: Friendship Presto Spin
Backhand Rubber: Double Fish DF26
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Mima Ito - Japan - Hitter using wrong backhand rubber instead of using super long like Deng Ya Ping

Post by Abba Abba »

Deng Yaping - the most decorated Olympic medalist used RITC 755 Medium Pips
Mima Ito is still very young

That is all I am saying
Rahman Rasheed 7
State and City: Tangerang
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Mima Ito - Japan - Hitter using wrong backhand rubber instead of using super long like Deng Ya Ping

Post by Rahman Rasheed 7 »

I think it is time she quit unless she tries long pips.

Her short pips may work aginst a 2500 or even a 2600 player but just won't work against a top 10 player.

If Mima Ito wants to continue wasting her time with short pips and not go for the big prize I see no point in her continuing.

The big problem is her height. Deng Yaping adjusted to this & controlled the points with her long pips (RITC 755)
Miam Ito may be deadly agasint a 2500 player but jsut won't work against top 5 players.

In a way I sort of feel bad for her and I am not sure if her coach is not allowingher to experiment long pips, I do not know.

May be I am totally wrong & she will be worse with long pips. But at least she tried & she can always come back to short pips.
But I think she will get worse if she sticks to short pips as she gets older.