Re: Mayu Yamamoto (山本 真由) LP BH Chopper

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Donna Lascap
State and City: Duayaw Nkwanta
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Post by Donna Lascap »

JuicyHook wrote: on 20 Feb 2022, 14:32
The person making multiple accounts really has a vendetta against tibhar.
Yes, I think he does have a vendetta but not just only against Tibhar but in general all European & Japanese manufacturers who keep dumping low aspect ratio long pips upon uninformed players.

He never said ONLY Tibhar Grass Dtec was garbage. He also said all other low aspect ratio rubbers on ITTF LARC arer also crap. Even if they were not Tibhar Grass is not a chopping rubber. She could at least use Feint Long 3 , though of course it is also garbage in the 40+ plastic ball era.

Chinese & Indonesian manufacturers on the other hand, are supportive of long pips players by providing High Aspect Ratio Super Long Pips such as Magic 77 which have much higher looper torture index.

Hope this clears things up for you.
JuicyHook wrote: on 20 Feb 2022, 14:32
Pretty sad, wonder what their sad sad story is..
His sad sad story is that the defensive players have not woken up after 23 years of endless abuse by ITTF
Deanna Swolfersen
State and City: Savage River, Tasmania
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Post by Deanna Swolfersen »

Also BTW, the person who purchased some rubber from Tibhar dealer is not the same person complaining about Tibhar Dtec OX & the later never purchaed any rubbers from this dealer. Most forum members seem to understand this. i wish you did your research before flaming someone for the wrong reasons LOL.