Welcome to iocTT forum

Welcome to iocTT.com , the most popular & the only OFFICIAL forum of parody & facts for tabletennis
Forum Admin
State and City: Adelaide, SA
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Welcome to iocTT forum

Post by Forum Admin »

No activation needed
Immediate posting approval to all.
No need for initial email verification by user or wait for admin approval of your account.
Just register & start posting immediately. We use a different authentication method to verify new users & block spammers.

If your post is tabletennis related, it will be accepted but iocTT.com is especially looking for information about corruption in ITTF and IOC or any of national affiliates of ITTF or IOC etc

If you post spam, your posts will NEVER appear & your account will be deleted

Important Note :- This forum is part parody mixed with facts though many facts may seem very controverisal & counter-intutive to players new to the sports or those who are ITTF slaves , since most posters here come with a whole lot of experience in the sport, but the forum is open to all to join and post.

The goal is to keep the posts entertainingly informative & thought provking

Have fun

Please note :- Email functionalty such as email to admin is not fully setup yet & being worked on.
The Contact us button at the bottom right is not working. Thanks for your patience.

Important note to posters in ITTF(IOC) worship forums that only allow postings not very critical of ITTF or IOC. > . Most posters in this forum (iocTT.com) post here because they are not allowed to post in those ITTF(IOC) worship forums because posters are here to expose ITTF & IOC corruption. Most of these issues are related to racket design (rubbers & blades) issues. These posters at iocTT.com may be responding to your posts in other ITTF(IOC) worship forums. It is not the intention of iocTT.com forum to blindside you in anyway & you are welcome to post your replies in this forum (iocTT.com). Or you can post your replies in other ITTF(IOC) worship forums but then again replies to your replies can only be posted in iocTT.com forum since these posters are not allowed to post in those ITTF(IOC) worship forums.
Xi Jinping
State and City: Hengchun
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Welcome to iocTT forum

Post by Xi Jinping »

This forum is hilarious
Refreshingly different from other forums on tabletennis.

Most posts in this are written in a funny way (most posters have tons of experience in the sport) & seemingly VERY controversial & you may totally disagree at first .
But then you will start understanding these thought provoking posts and start to to see the real sad state of iocTT
Elan Musk
State and City: Pretoria
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Elan Musk »

Durban really sucks :oops: :roll: :shock: :(
I cannot believe Durban would shamelessly host the WITTC in 2023 after what they did in 1998 with the Aspect Ratio Reduction Massacre
lucky loop
State and City: Sydney
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by lucky loop »

I love this forum. The posters here seem to have a much deeper undestanding of the sport. One thing I hate about other forums is that half the posts there are about how they worship this pro or that pro & how using the same rubber or blade will also make them better players. It is hilarious at first but then I start feeling sorry for them
Elmera Westin
State and City: Kent
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Elmera Westin »

I like this forum much better than the ITTF oriented forums. If I am not mistaken, the other rmost popular forums are run by people who are either selling tabletennis equipment or services like coaching. So I could even say it sort of borders conflict of interest. I heard that posters who mention rubbers & blades that are not ITTF approved are eventually banned from these other forums. It is OK to run forums to promote your goods & services but it becomes so obvious when you try to push only ITTF approved rubbers / blades etc. ITTF or IOC are not the sole supreme authority for the sport of tabletennis & I find it hliarious when newbie beginner posters talk about using so called ITTF approved equpment.
At first I ws thrown off by the very name of the forum. For a minute I actually thought theyr were promoting IOC related tabletennis until I realized the level of corruption within IOC & ITTF
Donald Duck
State and City: Nottingham
My blade: DMS The wall
Forehand Rubber: Globe 999 1.2
Backhand Rubber: DG Ox

Post by Donald Duck »

Looks like this forum has been reorganized recently.
I like the global organization of various contiennts
It is very confusing on other fourms and hard to follow.
I like how area specific topics are organized separately from topics common to all
J R Singh
State and City: Chandigarh
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by J R Singh »

Great forum.
I did not know about this till recently.
Yes most of postings seem confusing (even offensive) to even experienced players but starts to make sense slowly later if you calmly think about it.