Ryu Seung Min VS Kim Taek Soo. Who will win???

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
arc chopper
State and City: Chaiwatthanaram
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Ryu Seung Min VS Kim Taek Soo. Who will win???

Post by arc chopper »

The following posting was deleted from TTDaily forum

In a discussion about who was sort of the best Korean player (where Joo Sehyuk was not even included for obvious reason that he is just a low caste chopper and not a high caste looper)

The following posting by my friend in reply to BEK was deleted by TTDaily forum

BEK wrote :- Joo Sehyuk

My friend replied :-

This is very true because

Kim Taek Soo = Speed Glue (Don’t forget Kim’s disqualification at 1995 WITTF in Tianjin)
Rye Seungmin = Booster.

Both are of course ridiculously great athletes.

However in a level playing field with KTS not speed-gluing & RYU not boosting and both using a 1.7 mm sponge rubber and with Joo Sehyuk using a high aspect ratio super log pips, Joo will win 8 out of 10 times. I know this will make robotNazis (loopers) very angry but truth hurts. This is why Joo Sehyuk is the real GOAT of tabletennis and definitely not Ma Long.
Snake Smasher
State and City: Angkor Wat
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Ryu Seung Min VS Kim Taek Soo. Who will win???

Post by Snake Smasher »

Your freind's post was deleted because

1. Most posters at TTDaily forum are robotNazis. Just look at the question itself . Joo Sehyk was not even considered to start with

2. TTDAily's Dan wrote some 100 page posting and created YouTube video claiming Ma Long was the GOAT. When you exose the truth as to why Joo Sehyuk was the REAL GOAT , this obviously made Dan very angry & I don't blame him if he had convinced himself that Ma Long is the GOAT for all sorts of irrational reasons and ignoring some dirty secrets of ioc TableTennis