TTDaily regular poster OldUser shamelessly boasts his cluelessness about long pips

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Candice Swane Poel
State and City: Pretoria
My blade: DHS Long 5
Forehand Rubber: RITC 729 FX
Backhand Rubber: Giant Dragon Cropciles
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

TTDaily regular poster OldUser shamelessly boasts his cluelessness about long pips

Post by Candice Swane Poel »

On Friday Nov 20, 2022 OldUser vomited in TTDaily
Before the "1998 massacre" most of the choppers or blockers were using the CURL P1, it was because of the Curl LP aspect and, most of it all, those LP kind of slippery surface like an antispin rubber that the ITTF had to do something: it was impossible to guess the ball's reaction and trajectory, even as a user. Butterfly Feint was kind of Tibhar grass at that time, very consistent and regular compared to the Curl P1.

Do you even understand why it is called a "massacre" ?
You are partially right in that it "massacred" because top choppers or blockers were using certain llong pips but that certain long pips defintely was NOT TSP Curl P1.
All the top choppers were using Feint Long (Classic) not TSP P1 Curl and as you yourself point out , all the top choppers were using Feint Long Classic it was more consistent & "regular" (as you put it).

Someone posted in TTDaily a list of all the top choppers who were using Feint Long Classic at the time of the ban but TTDaily deleted it for whatever reason. I have it save somewhere & will post it later when I dig it up