Urgent need for diversity education & sensitivity training in table-tennis​ especially for robotNazis

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Urzila
State and City: Wellington
My blade: Hallmark Aurora
Forehand Rubber: RITC 720 Cross
Backhand Rubber: RITC 755 Mystery
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Urgent need for diversity education & sensitivity training in table-tennis​ especially for robotNazis

Post by Urzila »

UpSideDownCarl said: Sometimes I wonder about people's sanity.

At least in USA , mental help is becoming increasingly available to public for free via health insurance or whatever. However when someone asks someone else condescendingly to go see a shrink it is insulting to both the person & the mental health profession as a whole. I know psychology & psychiatry are not exact science & that is what makes it even harder. because mind is the most complex part of your body & controls the behavior of your body.

For me mental health is available for free thru my insurance & I would not hesitate to take advantage of it. (I know I will now get 1000 posts recommending I should do it. And I have seen the same lame reply 10000 times over the years in TT forums from angry spooster supremacists.)
The level of venom & hatred spewed out in various subtle & overt forms over the years in forums never ceases to amaze me. I do wonder sometimes some mentally super extreme booster supremacists will cross the line past being peacefully & non-violently making their opinions felt because during the height of the speed glue ban & Aspect ratio reduction regulation I had received overt (death threats in forums). So when some newbie hero with no clue about the history of TT springs up to protect supreme spooster supremacists spring up over & over I can only laugh but I admit I am not normal if it does not scare me a little.

This is also why I have been asking ITTF to provide diversity education & sensitivity training for all players from mental health professionals addressing the superiority complexes of the spooster supremacists & the inferiority complexes of the pips /anti players due to total lack of self-esteem & self-respect & self-hatred that forces pips / anti players to use social rubbers while spooster supremacist continue to violate Rule 2.4.7. For example police are always required to take such mandatory training. This kind of training should be mandatory for referees, coaches & officials.
Then again if you understood who controls all the councils & committees of the ITTF (& similar groups at national affiliate level such as USATT or TTFI or DTTB etc) I know this is a pipe dream for me because it is a case of fox guarding the henhouse