robotNazi Michael Zhuang wants all pips banned

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Orlando Slelie
State and City: Walvis Bay
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

robotNazi Michael Zhuang wants all pips banned

Post by Orlando Slelie »

Michael Zhuang now posting as TensorBackhand wrote: on August 05, 2023 5:46 PM #1

Here, Idesawa is using short pips on FH and long pips on BH. This setup would give me nightmares to play against. Take any 1200 player, give them this setup, and they would instantly become a 1400 player. Any 1600 player would instantly become 1800 and would probably beat me with this.

I personally think pips rubbers should just be banned. Of course its a big tradeoff. It would be sad to see the chopper style disappear, but at the same time, I think its unfare to throw such a curveball into the game. It's like we practice basketball with a regulation net, but only in Utah, games are played with a higher rim. This phenomenon does not occur in Tennis or Badminton. Only in TT is there the possibility to throw a big wrench into the system. It's like how baseball pitchers try to cheat by putting oil onto the ball before they throw it.
I love your analogy with basketball. I bet you majored in logic in college
James Z
State and City: Rottweil
My blade: Custom jPen
Forehand Rubber: Yasaka Mark V
Backhand Rubber: Magic 77
Playing Style: Modern Defender (Loop & chop)
Grip: jPen / kPen ( Japanese / Korean penhold)

Re: robotNazi Michael Zhuang wants all pips banned

Post by James Z »

Michael Zhuang now posting as TensorBackhand wrote: on August 05, 2023 5:46 PM #1
I personally think pips rubbers should just be banned.
Michael,
I personally would love to see ITTF not only ban all pips but anti as well.
But ITTF cannot do this because then pips & anti playere would form their own association , resulting in dilution of control of the sport by the ITTF. More importantly, this would result in loss of revenue from IOC & IOC in all likelihood will kick table tennis out of Olympics.

This is why ITTF has to keep pips & anti under their absolute control. ITTF can just keep changing rules & regulations to continue limiting the capabilities of pips & anti players.
I feel bad for you because despite the 9 rules and regulation changes since 1983 , you still have problems against pips . I know it is all about you Michael Zhuang & your third ball attacks & your spoosters & spin glues.
Julia
State and City: Haimingerberg
My blade: Yinhe Milky Way Galaxy Y-4
Forehand Rubber: 729 Friendship Battle 2
Backhand Rubber: RITC 755 Mystery III

Post by Julia »

Here, Idesawa is using short pips on FH and long pips on BH. This setup would give me nightmares to play against. Take any 1200 player, give them this setup, and they would instantly become a 1400 player. Any 1600 player would instantly become 1800 and would probably beat me with this.
Sae way as a 1600 player who is robotNazi will instantly become a 1900 player in a tilted playing field.
Where robotNazis can use 2.2 MAzx sponge with spoosters & spin glues that are not only in violation of ITTF Rule 2.4.7 but worse it is also a violation of common law under both civil & criminal code in almost all civilized nations.
Zoran P
State and City: Slavonski Brod
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Zoran P »

I guess Johnny Huang & Liu Guo Liang would have been banned or Mattias Falck would be benned using Michael Zhuang's logic LOL
Helen De Oliveira
State and City: São Lourenço
My blade: Palio C88
Forehand Rubber: Dawei 388B-1
Backhand Rubber: Mo Avalox Super Pips

Post by Helen De Oliveira »

Zoran P wrote: August 6th, 2023, 11:15 pm

I guess Johnny Huang & Liu Guo Liang would have been banned or Mattias Falck would be benned using Michael Zhuang's logic LOL
LOL
I don't think Michael Zhuang has abosolutely no clue whatsoever as to the level of talent & skill required to be able to use short pips especially as a shakehands player
Bleckl
State and City: Munich
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Post by Bleckl »

I personally think pips rubbers should just be banned. Of course its a big tradeoff. It would be sad to see the chopper style disappear, but at the same time, I think its unfare to throw such a curveball into the game.
It is quite interesting to see some Chinese in USA like Michael Zhuang, DukeGaGa have absolutely have no clue about the history of the sport (the chronolopgical history of arrival of various rubbers on the tableetennis scene)
Chinese generally are the most openminded about respecting the racket used by opponents but I guess a few robotNazis among a billion plus Chinese is inevitable (to give a bad name for Chinese).
It is also quite interesting how the environment effects your behavior. Michael Zhuang is talking trsah in USA because there are lot mor erobotNazis in USA & maybe Michael Zhuag even feels it is fashionable to fit in.
Last edited by Bleckl on August 6th, 2023, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spin booster
State and City: Codrington
My blade: Yasaka Leopard
Forehand Rubber: Buttterfly Sriver
Backhand Rubber: Yasaka Mark V
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper
Grip: Shakehand

Post by spin booster »

James Z wrote: August 6th, 2023, 12:23 pm
Michael,
I personally would love to see ITTF not only ban all pips but anti as well.
But ITTF cannot do this because then pips & anti playere would form their own association , resulting in dilution of control of the sport by the ITTF. More importantly, this would result in loss of revenue from IOC & IOC in all likelihood will kick table tennis out of Olympics.

This is why ITTF has to keep pips & anti under their absolute control. ITTF can just keep changing rules & regulations to continue limiting the capabilities of pips & anti players.
I feel bad for you because despite the 9 rules and regulation changes since 1983 , you still have problems against pips . I know it is all about you Michael Zhuang & your third ball attacks & your spoosters & spin glues.
But if you look at it from robotNazi, Michael Zhuang's viewpoint, he is sort of right in a sense because two winged loopers are the majority in tabletennis & robotNazis are majority of two winged loopers. And robotNazis like Michael Zhuang are fighting for their rights. Since majority should prevail in democracy, shouldn't the ITTF respect the majority and ban all pips & anti ?
karnest
State and City: Christiansted
My blade: Friendship/729 L-5 Hao Shuai
Forehand Rubber: DHS Gold Arc 8
Backhand Rubber: Giant Dragon Dragon Talon

Post by karnest »

TensorBackhand wrote:Saturday August 05, 2023 at 6:00 PM #3
Recently I ask my friend to play with pips against me so I can practice, but its not the same. He doens't know how to use pips.
This highlights the problem with spin(e)less cowards & honoraray loopers. They so desepcrately want to be accepted by robotNazis as their equal but is nver ever going to happen because there ia well established pecking order & hierarchy in table tennis as to who the "master race" of table tennis

The hierarchy is
1. Spinverted players (robotNazis)
2. Anti-spin players (Honorary loopers)
3. Short pips players (Honorary loopers)
4. ITTF LARC long pips players (spineless cowards)
5. Super Pips players (untouchables)

This is exactly why any pips /anti players with half a brain should never ever practice with two winged loopers (whether a robotNazi or not, though most tow winged looeprs are highly likely to be also robotNazis of some degree) .
There are plenty of other pips / anti players most of whom ue spinverted rubbers on one side as well & they loop. So you can get any type practice you need by limiting yourself to other pips / anti players.
There are a few decent two winged loopers who are genuinely openminded & truly respect all playing styles. But the probability of that is about 5% of total playing population.
But if you are pips / anti player you need to identify who the robotNazis are & avoid them during practices at any cots.

Many clubs allow you to stay at the table if you win a match. So if I win a match & I know for sure if my opoenent is a robotNazi , I would ask for a training fee from my robotNazi opponent. If they refuse, I would just give up the table & walk away. If this is against club policy & if I am obligated to play no matter what, I would either play the whole match using spinverted side only on my usual playing hand or switch to traditional penhold grip using the wronghand using only the spinverted side.
In essence you should avoid revealing your anti & pips playing secrets to a robotNazi at all costs. But if you go around spreading yoursleves thin like a cheap w----, then no wonder robotNazis resect you. Of course robotNazis do not respect you no matter what . So there is absolutely no point in wasting your valuable practice tiem with someone who thinks of you as unskilled unathletic piece of garbage.

This is all the more important if you are chopper. You can charge a premium if there are no choppers in your. Since the sworn duty of the ITTF is to exterminate all choppers (which they have achieevd 995 on male side).