Re: Nasty rubber setup, another great ERT video

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Slam Spinner
State and City: Pineville, NC
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: Nasty rubber setup, another great ERT video

Post by Slam Spinner »

MichaelZhuang aka TensorBackhand wrote: on August 08, at 12:45 AM #84
But to me, Idesawa is abusing her equipment to win games. And a lot of 1600 LP guys are abusing their equipment. A lot of guys purposely won't use their LP in the club during warmup so that you are not used to it and they want to try to get more advantage to win the game. They know that people don't have the time and resources to practice enough against LP and use it to their advantage.
IMO , this is only a very small % of pips / anti players that do this because most most honoraray loopers and spineless cowards (aka pips / anti players) actually badly want to win the love & admiration of robotNazis (aka two winged loopers). This is because most honorary loopers & spin(e)less cowards actually think that ITTF cares about diversity & makes rules to maintain a fair & level playing field, which is so hilarious.

I love how you turned around the fact that most robotNazis do not like to waste their into how most honoraray loopers & spin(e)less cowards do not like to practice against robotNazis. That is truly genius on your part.

I assume you are playing a large club in Southern California if I am not mistaken & maybe there exist some honorary loopers & spin(e)less cowards in your club that fully understand what disrespectful & condescending backstabbers that robotNazis are & are doing the right thing.

But even then I don't think these most honorary loopers & spin(e)less cowards are doing enough. My suggestion is that if you are pips anti player & but not an honorary looper or a spin(e)less coward, you should completely avoid associating with robotnazis. Because most robotNazis are just sweet talking backstabbers who will be just friendly & nice to you but whining to ITTF about you to no end to force the next rule / regulation change.

If you are a pips / anti player, you can always find other pips anti players in your club who use spinverted on one side & can loop. So why the hell would you want to waste your time & energy training a robotNazi (who I consider sub human & robotNazis as you can see here think they are superior to you just because of their simply choosing to use spinverted both sides)

Pips / anti players (who are not honorary loopers & spin(e)less cowards who worship robotNazis) must (* can) avoid playing with or even associating with robotNazis at all cost. If the robotNazis believe they are so superior to you & you must not even be allowed to play in the same events as you, why are you so stupid to associate with them ? You may think may be not all two winged loopers are not as narrowminded haters like Michael Zhuang but the simple fact is that most of them are not stupid enough to make fools of themselves like Michael Zhuang. They are much smarter these days. They just praise pips / anti players to their face but take care of business with ITTF and stabbing pips / anti players in the back masterfully.