How UpSideDownCarl & some robotNazis try to mooch free unpaid training from Long Pips players

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Oleg Mikhail
State and City: Nizhny Novgorod
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

How UpSideDownCarl & some robotNazis try to mooch free unpaid training from Long Pips players

Post by Oleg Mikhail »

UpSideDownCarl wrote: on Decemebr 14, 2022 #16
Practicing against LP and learning to play against them is probably what would cause you to improve the fastest. If you really actually wanted to improve, you would want to play vs LP as much as possible and you would look to find someone who uses LP who will train with you.
This is EXACTLY why I keep saying that long pips players must NEVER associate with robotNazis.
Most robotNazis do not like to associate with spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers but turn it around and claim that pips players don't train them enough as if it was the job of pips players to train robotNazis to beat pips players LOL

But there are also other robotNazis who will "use" pips players If you are a pips player who is not a spin(e)less cowards & honorary loopers, you should never fall for this nasty trick by robotNazis.
Never train a robotNazi for free because
1. They will never conside you their athletic equals.
2. They will sweet talk you to your face but all the while backstabbing you working with ITTF to pass more rule & regulation changes to limit you (since they cannot ban you though they would love to)

You must always charge a fee. It should be strictly all business. No socializing or trusting a robotNazi
There are always enough pips / anti players in most clubs incerasingly these days , almost all of whom use spinverted rubber on one side of their racket & loop. So why on earth would you want to waste your time with a robotNazi ?

So if the likes of Gozo or TensorBackhand or UpsideDownCarl etc get free training from you as a pips player, you are really stupid to give it to them for free.

I am at all saying that ALL two winged loopers are robotNazis. I have met some truly nice two winged loopers who do not consider pisp players as their inferior but the probability of a two winged looper NOT being a robotNazi is quite low , something like 25%Fteh
Pong Doctor
State and City: Gaithersburg, Maryland
My blade: Nittaku Meran
Forehand Rubber: Stiga Calibra Tour M
Backhand Rubber: Dr. Neubauer Tarantula
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: How UpSideDownCarl & some robotNazis try to mooch free unpaid training from Long Pips players

Post by Pong Doctor »

Another way to handle this is to just only use your spinverted rubber against these robotNazisf for training your looping.
Ask them to block your loops or counterloop or ask them to feed heavy backspin balls for you to loop against.
Do whatever you can without exposing your pips or anti side
If they ask you to use your pips, just tell them your arm is hurting if you block or chop on backhand side etc
Evetually the robotNazis will get your message and leave you alone.