Average Rating of players in USA & Belgium

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Lebron Lebrun
State and City: TT Rhisanes
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Average Rating of players in USA & Belgium

Post by Lebron Lebrun »

Metaxa wrote: on Tuesday August 22 at 11:28 AM #165
Not for one or the other, but if I see that player playing and he has 2000-2200 USTT-level, he would struggle to reach level 1500 in Belgium I'm afraid.
I didn't know/don't know, but apparently the level with in the USA is a lot lower than in Belgium.
i am really surprised about this
SpamTroller NextLevel does not understand what Metaxa is trying to say.
What Metaxa meant to say was that the "average" rating of all players in USA sucks compared to average ratings of all players in Belgium (or probably more than hald the countries in Europe) . What Metaxa is saying is there are more higher level players in Belgium (or many European countries) than is USA
And this is true. Tabletennis is not popular in USA and so less higher level factors. It is just a fact. Table tennis is just not big in USA. But I think Metaxa was just making fun of level of players in USA . But since it is true , there is not much one can say.
Anyway a single 2000 player in USATT rating would be about the same elsewhere as shown by Ratings Central with aroun 200 point deviation. Ratings Central does not show clubs in Belgium but you can look at avareage ratings in other European countries.