Not a joke. Not a scam. Get rich quick. Distribute Indonesian super (long) pips in Asia & Europe

As most of you may not know for sure, pips rubbers listed on ITTF LARC are 200% functionally useless in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era. This section is for discussion about older rubbers from 38 mm ball era & 40- celluloid ball ere that may be still more functionally useful in the 40+ plastic ball era than rubbers designed for 40+ plastic ball ONLY era. This section also discusses new rubbers that are not listed on ITTF LARC but are functionally superior to rubbers currently listed on current ITTF LARC. Contrary to popular myth ITTF is NOT the sole supreme authority on table tennis & you are free to use these super functional rubbers as you wish. The question of who will play against you is a just only a matter of who are your true friends in table tennis & not ITTF rules or regulations especially at lower levels & especially in tournaments not affiliated with ITTF (incorrectly referred to as “unsanctioned” tournaments)
No ITTF zone
State and City: Sherbrooke, QC
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Not a joke. Not a scam. Get rich quick. Distribute Indonesian super (long) pips in Asia & Europe

Post by No ITTF zone »

This is NOT a joke. This is a fantastic get rich quick business opportunity.
This won't last too long if more people start to smell the opportunity.
The market is wide open to distribute Indonesian Super Pips in Asia & Europe

Ok I admit based on my analysis of most rubebrs from Indonesia they are still in development stage especially for true long pips for choppers cince almostall these rubbers seem to be frictionless rubbers suitable for close to the table blockers.

The market in India alone can be huge. Ther are 700 miliion Indian women who want to blindly use long pips after Manika Batra's success.
The market in Germany can also be huge.

So if you want to start distributing Indonesian super (long) pips by flooding the European (especially in Germany) & Asian ( especially China & India alone) markets this is the perfect time.
You will laso be providing a great public servic eto pips players waking them up by finding out what they are missing & how ITTf deperately wants super (long) pips kept as a dierty secret.

The market does not have to be limited to long pips.
You should be able to get Indonesian manufacturers to provide (frictionless) short pips as well. There is a cult following for short pips in countries like China (both hitters & choppers) & in Japan (mostly hitters like Mima Ito) . Imagine a better version of Butterfly Impartial or Challenger or definitely frictionless Resilon etc

I would have love dto have taken trips to Indonesia & get tehm for North America but market is small & shipping to Europe is high

But if you are in Europe or Asia , don't miss the boat dealers & wanna be dealers.