RicoSpin insists on having poor communication skills

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Tenergy Loop
State and City: Toowoomba TTF
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

RicoSpin insists on having poor communication skills

Post by Tenergy Loop »

ricospin wrote: on Aug 31, 2022 #3
KPen wrote:
It is very annoying when posters use all these abbrivations especially for player names as if LGL was your second cousin or you went to school with JOW etc.
I think most posters do this to look so cool as if they are so up with the current scene. Thi smay work in teenager chat forums or FB but not here where we have lost of new posters who are not keeping up withj world rankings. IMO this only shows poor written communication skills

In the old days of internet BW or data storage space was important on internet segments like USENET & Mail etc but I can;t see this being important anymore

PS :- I purposely used a few abbrivations especially USENET to look so cool, which most tech newbies have no clue . I have no ideaor forgot how the phrases USENET or Gopher were proposed & used
One word. efficiency.
Efficiency for what ? Good communication skills would try to reach the people who is least likely to understand what you are trying to say NOT just the people who are capable of understanding or rather decoding what you are saying.

As Kpen explained , yes effciiency would have mattered in the old days of internet when there was a limited bandwidth.