Soma Yumeno - Japan - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Discussions about professional players or other high level amateurs probably using wrong rubbers blades etc and why.
Conspirator
State and City: Brussels
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Soma Yumeno - Japan - Chopper using wrong blade & backhand rubber

Post by Conspirator »

Her last results are from 2019
She was all ove the place with her backhand rubber but all wrong rubbers.
She was using double inverted . Then I read she was using spin pips (short pips) on backhand
Now I am beginning to wonder if Japanese are TOTALLY preventing their choppers from using even useless LARC long pips let alone high aspect ratio super long pips. While shyort pips is the best forehand rubber, short pips is absolute garbage as weakside (backhand) rubber most especially for a chopper but yet nearly every chopper in Japan seems to be using short pips , not long pips.
What is wrong with these people ?
Another chopper ruined by the systemic corruption in ITTF & its affiliates here (Japan)

Soma Yumeno is a chopper using useless Feint Long 3 & probably using an even more useless a semi large defensive blade
What she needs is a high aspect ratio super long pips rubber of chopping type (none seems to be available at the moment. Closest is Magic 77).
She also needs a custom made super large blade since no such production blades are available.
These two changes will somewhat level the playing field (never completely since loopers use illegal spoosters & spin glues & also use a sponge thickness that is unfairly high. But ITTF will never REALLY ban spoosting and spin gluing or limit sponge thickness to 1.8 mm to level the playing field but lot more importantly to lengthen the rallies instead of third ball comedy of errors to promote spectator interest) . The playing field had been severely tilted by the robotNazi controlled ITTF with the 9 rule and regulation changes since 1983 designed partially or fully to exterminate choppers)

Soma Yumeno Best Points