Most topics disccussed in this forum are confusing to me ?? Anyone else ?

Welcome to iocTT.com , the most popular & the only OFFICIAL forum of parody & facts for tabletennis
Orla
State and City: Limerick
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Most topics disccussed in this forum are confusing to me ?? Anyone else ?

Post by Orla »

I am a beginner to intermediate table tennis player but I have difficulty understanding most topics & posts in this forum . Does anyone else have the same issue ?
Triple Bogey
State and City: Dunfermline
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Most topics disccussed in this forum are confusing to me ?? Anyone else ?

Post by Triple Bogey »

That is because
1. Most posters here are higher level players or with years of experience in the sport
2. iocTT.com is not an ITTF worship forum. In fact the primary objective of iocTT.com is to expose corruption in IOC & ITTF. Almost all other forums operate under the incorrect assumption that there is no corruption in ITTF
3. You need to be able to think outside the box. If you want to confine yourself to the operational parameters defined by ITTF for all aspects of table tennis, this forum is not for you. You should go and post in ITTF worship forums.
4. You must understand that neither IOC nor ITTF are the sole supreme authority for the sort of table tennis. There are lots of independent table tennis organizations in many countries that set their own rules for the sport of table tennis. Of course IOC & ITTF would want you to think that they are sole supreme authority for the sport

However all posters are including beginners are welcome to post here. If you are looking for suggestions or guidance regarding tabletennis equipment or playing advice, you will find far better advice & help in this forum , than in ITTF worship forums because the posters in this forum have lots of years in the sport. Also keep in mind that the information on ITTF worship forums is inherently biased to promote ITTF & IOC agenda or to sell expensive table tennis products totally useless to even advanced players let alone beginners. If you investigate ownership of those ITTF forums, you will find that they all sell ITTF approved products or services as their main business. They all pretend like the forums exist to promote the sport but they exist to promote the ITTF's narrow definition of the sport with limited diversity.
For example, if you post any information about products not approved by ITTF, your postings are most likely to be deleted or posters are too terrified to reply to your postings to avoid any repercussions from other posters, which may not be very obvious.
Olsen
State and City: Rockville NTTC
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:

Re: Most topics disccussed in this forum are confusing to me ?? Anyone else ?

Post by Olsen »

Yes most replies seem confusing because

1. You need some level of understanding about equipment as well as the history of the sport
2. If you think from inside the box with the assumption that ITTF is the sole supreme authority on tabletennis & there is no corruption in ITTf & they know what is good for all playing styles & they care about you, this website will make no sense to you.
3. iocTT.com is mostly a parody website about serious myths in tabletennis & ridiculous postings in ITTF worship forums

Have a nice day