RobotNazi SpamTroller NextLevel exposes himself again Re: Please recommend long pips rubber for me!

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Nomfundo Owusu
State and City: Port Harcourt
My blade: 729 9010
Forehand Rubber: DHS 888
Backhand Rubber: RITC 755
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

RobotNazi SpamTroller NextLevel exposes himself again Re: Please recommend long pips rubber for me!

Post by Nomfundo Owusu »

on Thursday September 07 at 5:53 AM #65
I was like it is just his recent losing record to his penholder hitting partner who probably plays a less athletically respectable style.
As I have said before robotNazis will expose themselves eventually by mistake

What SpamTroller NextLeval is clearly admitting to here is that he thinks at the table blocking style is a less athletic style.
What it means that SpamTroller NextLevel's playing style is of course the most athletic playing style
In other words only SpamTroller NextLevel's skillset is the most valid one.
Which means the , the athletic traits such as quick reflexes to get to the ball by reacting quicker are lesser athletic skills.
This is exactly what rootNazis mean when they say long pips blockers have "no skill" , which means only their skillset should be the only valid skillset in table tennis & rest banned.