Re: What are the benefits of short pips on fh?

This forum respects the rights of ITTF Worship forums,who generally ban posts that are critical of IOC or ITTF. You are welcome to post them here if you have saved them
Simran
State and City: Bathinda, Punjab
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: -
Grip: -

Re: What are the benefits of short pips on fh?

Post by Simran »

gozo wrote:May 27, 2023 #8
Short pips coz' FH suxs!
Hey! I did not say this, it is Matthias himself who acknowledges this.
So then what you are saying is that the many time World Champions Zhuang Zedong & Jiang Ji Liang & players like Johnny Huang, He Zhe Wen suck ?
REALLY ?

Your thinking is typical robotNazi mentality.
Because robotNazis are brainwashed & conditioned to think that only the looping (top spin) style of play is the "normal" style of play and everyone else is "abnormal""
Sweden is one of the many countries where most players grow up to be robotNazis. So it is not surprisng to to see Mattias Falck ( a World finalist nonetheless) has been shamed into thinking that he is inferior because he uses short pips. But the simple fact of the matter is that only the most taleneted among us have what it takes to be able to use short pips. Spinverted is basically a rubber needed to compensate for a players inability to keep the ball on the table at highest speeds because of ridiculously better error margins that spinverted provides for a less talenetd table tennis players.
I admit I use spinverted on one side and wish I could just use short pips and keep it simple but I have lousy reflexes & haveto play away from the table.