State and City: Corriverton
My blade:
Forehand Rubber:
Backhand Rubber:
Playing Style: Two Wing Looper
Grip: Shakehand

Hilarious fact about demo videos

Post by Malirch »

Have your ever noticed the funny thing about demo videos of especially rubbers ?

Most of them seem to have long rallys. But isn't the very purpose of choosing a rubber is to end the point ?
What is point if your opponent keeps returning evey ball you hit with the demo rubber ? LOL

Let us say I am trying to impress you with a blocking long pips that it is very deceptive
What is the point if my opponent keeps attacking 5 or 6 of blocks in a row. Then my blocking long pips is really not that deceptive is it ?

Let us say I am trying to impress you with a blocking long pips that it has a high looper torture index (can produce maximum back spin)
What is the point if my opponent keeps attacking 5 or 6 of chops in a row. Then my chopping long pips is really not that back spinny is it ?

Let us say I am trying to impress you with a short pips that it has amazing flat hitting capability
What is the point if my opponent keeps returning 5 or 6 of my flat kills in a row. Then my short pips really is not that fast & flat is it ?

and so on

In all fairness there are few videos that od show that you finish off the point as the rubber is supposedly good for